Story of the little coward who contracted a ghost 7

Qin Lang entered the room and brought Lu Yuan a pair of shoes. Qin Lang was a little embarrassed, "I never thought anyone would come to my house so I haven't prepared..."

Lu Yuan glanced down at the pair of fluffy shoes with black ears. His expression didn't change and he went straight into the house. His black boots didn't make a sound on the floor. Qin Lang choked on his words behind him.

If other ghost masters see this scene, most of them will scold Lu Yuan for being arrogant and not understanding the rules. How can a slave dare walk in front of their master? Simply tacking teaching.

Qin Lang turned on the TV, and Lu Yuan was invited to sit on the sofa. Then he went back to his room and changed his clothes, then cooked two bowls of noodles. The original owner's cooking skills are still good. He has been living alone for a long time so he learned to be self-reliant early on.

Two bowls of noodles were placed on the coffee table in front of the sofa. Qin Lang dragged a small stool and held one of the bowls. His face turned slightly red, a little embarrassed: "I, I'll go grocery shopping tomorrow..."

Please don't despise it, try it, what do you like to eat, is there any food you don't like. Qin Lang, who rarely communicates with people, was confused about which sentence to say first so he gave up.

He didn't eat at noon, he was very hungry now. Seeing that Lu Yuan really didn't mean to do anything, he just ate by himself. After a few bites, he suddenly remembered something. He hesitated to look at Lu Yuan, who was watching an ancient drama. Lu Yuan's profile is perfect. Qin Lang couldn't help but take a second glance.

He opened the drawer under the coffee table, took out the needle and pricked his finger. Two drops of blood were dropped into the other bowl of noodles.

The scent of blood immediately attracted Lu Yuan's attention. He looked at Qin Lang, who was huddled and sitting on the side, looking at him a little embarrassed. Noticing that he was looking at him, Qin Lang pointed to the bowl of noodles, "Forgot to put the seasoning for you. Eat it."

Lu Yuan's sitting posture is very upright, even if he eats a bowl of noodles, he is still elegant. Sitting on the small stool, Qin Lang, who was much shorter than Lu Yuan, suddenly felt like a little eunuch crawling at the emperor's foot. So pathetic!

After eating the noodles, Qin Lang intends to wipe his body then take medicine and go to bed early so he can get back on his feet quickly.

The wound should not touch water so the gauze cannot be undone for the time being. He turned on the hot water and just took off his clothes when he found Lu Yuan standing behind him in the mirror.

He was startled. Looking at Lu Yuan with his arms crossed, he blushed and said: "You...can you go out?"

Lu Yuan unbridledly looked at the little white sheep body that was glowing white. There was an innocent and even magnanimous smile on his lips: "Thank you for your hospitality tonight. Your wounds make it inconvenient to bathe, I'll help you?"

Qin Lang swallowed. It seems like after Lu Yuan said these, his eyes darkened a bit.

It's obviously winter, even with the light on, the doors and windows closed, standing in the bathroom naked should still make him feel cold but Qin Lang only felt hot right now. His shrunken body was a little stiff. The tips of his ears already turned red. He raised his head and secretly looked in the mirror. Lu Yuan, who was behind him in the mirror, rolled up his long sleeves and revealed his pale but strong arms. He twisted the cloth and carefully wiped his back.

Lu Yuan gazes fell onto the beautiful butterfly bone, then the white slender and fragile neck. He really wants to ravage it hard, make these places filled with his traces. He spread out the wet cloth in his hand, gently wiping Qin Lang's waist. The cold hands and the warm body are only separated by a thin piece of cloth. It felt like a gentle caress that made it ambiguous.