When Uncle Master Become Master After 21

Since Qin Lang returned from the lower realm, Yun Hua hadn't seen him for a long time.

Before the xuyang ceremony, he said that he would teach his disciples so he would not see guests for the time being. During the xuyang ceremony, because Lang Qianxing had already occupied a spot, and Zhong Yi and Bo Yi had not yet reached the level of competition, he did not come directly.

Now that he finally saw him, Yun Hua was still a little nervous when he spoke: "Yun Jue, we haven't met for some time now."

The expression in his eyes and the tone when he spoke, his thoughts were almost undisguised. The disciples, who followed behind them, couldn't help but look up excitedly, then cautiously looked at Qin Lang's icy profile.

Lang Qianxing also looked at him.

Qin Lang gave a cold "um" and said nothing. After Yunhua said something, he didn't answer, he seemed very bored and uninterested.

The disciples are all anxious on behalf of master/ uncle master Yun Hua, uncle master Yun Jue doesn't seem to understand at all. I don't know why he fell in love with such a cold-hearted person. Except for that face, he is really not suitable for being a dao companion.

The spiritual qi in the secret realm is rich, the benefits of meditating in any place is higher than in Tianyun Sect, which is rich in spiritual qi in the Zhongtian realm.

This is the first day entering the secret realm. They walked for more than an hour, they were not in a hurry. Along the way, they picked some flowers and plants that were rare in the outside world.

"Rest for a while." Yun Hua said to the crowd when he saw the stream.

The disciples soon sat in groups of three or five. Yun Feng, Yun Sang, and Yun Hua's disciples naturally gathered together. One of the junior sisters saw Lang Qianxing standing beside Qin Lang and greeted him, "that, junior brother..."

As a result, she was only halfway through when she saw Lang Qianxing walking towards the stream, took a handkerchief from his arms and soaked it, and returned to kneel beside Qin Lang. Without Qin Lang doing anything, he carefully wiped his face for him with the wet handkerchief.

"..." The disciples were stunned. To be honest, they usually serve their masters, but they didn't do it like this...this gives them goosebumps!

The corner of Yun Hua's mouth twitched. He sat on the other side of Qin Lang, and said with a half-smile, "Little junior nephew, it seems that junior brother didn't spoil you in vain."

His words sounded like he was joking as usual, but in the ears of the other eleven disciples who came in with strength, it seemed like the truth.

The disciples, who were still a little surprised, looked at Lang Qianxing with disdain. Did this person gain Yun Jue's favor like this?

Qin Lang glanced at Yun Hua and said nothing. Lang Qianxing, who was beside him, probably out of provocation, he wiped his forehead with the handkerchief that wiped Qin Lang's face, although there was no stain or sweat on it.

Yun Hua's face changed instantly, he couldn't even pull out a half smile.

The disciples on the opposite side are also stunned. It is nothing to serve his master and wash his face with his own hands, he even shares a handkerchief with his master. Moreover, the calmness on his master's face that they were used to was truly terrifying!

This... this disciple is too presumptuous!

"Lang Qianxing!" Yun Hua was angry.

"Hm? What does uncle master want?" Lang Qianxing raised his head innocently, not knowing why.