When Uncle Master Become Master After 9

Nine heaven thunders ended, the dark clouds that seemed as if it were about to press down on Qingyun Peak gradually dissipated.

The thick smoke billowing around the Sword Casting Hall, which was bombarded by such a menacing thunder, can be seen even in the Tianji Hall under the four peaks.

Therefore, the situation of Yun Jue and the sword could be judged by the expression on the three daozun who were standing closest to the Sword Casting Hall.

As soon as Zhong Yi and Bo Yi saw that the three of them were frowning, it seemed that the situation was not very good, they couldn't help but worry about their master.

Nine thunders, master didn't prepare anything and only defended it with his sword in his bare hands. To say something disrespectful, master is a little too conceited. After all, he is only in the soul transformation stage, and in the transcendence stage, he needs to endure twelve thunder tribulations. However, this is only a sword and needs to be tempered by nine thunders but if there's an accident, the sword will still be ruined, and if he also perished because of this, wouldn't it be too pitiful?

Lang Qianxing, who knew these truths well, looked into the depths of the thick smoke, smelled a burnt scent in his nose, he was faintly afraid that it would be mixed with the smell of burnt flesh.

Zhong Yi and Bo Yi didn't understand, but he understood. Master just doesn't want to miss every thunder, so that the qi contained in the thunder can be completely absorbed by him and the sword.

He had just meditated secretly in the Sword Casting Hall while Bo Yi and Zhong Yi were paying attention to master. He had roughly settled the surging aura in his dantian, otherwise, he was afraid that he might explode and die before master finished it.

It's just that the only thing he doesn't understand now is, is it necessary for Yun Jue to do this? Even if he wants to save him and teaches him, he doesn't need to take such a big risk for him.

Lang Qianxing couldn't figure it out, but he could feel that the sword had really been tempered.

Being able to get the tempering of nine heaven thunder, this sword is already a divine artifact. He is not greedy or self-righteous and thinks that his master will really give him the sword, the qi he absorbed is already a pleasant surprise.

He just wanted to know what happened to Yun Jue.

Yun Jue...Yun Jue is running naked at the moment. That's right, he didn't even have any cloth strips on his body. His clothes were ripped into dust by the thunder.

Fortunately, the surroundings were pitch black so no one could see him. He quickly took out a set of clothes from his storage ring, and then stepped out with his clothes fluttering.

"Junior Brother!" As soon as he came out, the trio Yun Feng greeted him.

"Yun Jue, what's the matter with you?" Yun Hua looked Qin Lang up and down. He found that his hair was just a little messy, and didn't see any injuries, so he breathed a sigh of relief.

Yun Sang berated him: "You are also a sword cultivator, you should know how many thunders there are. How can you be so messed up?"

Qin Lang didn't answer right away, but restored the Sword Sasting Hall, which was reduced a lot from the last three thunders, to its original state with a wave of his sleeves, and then replied to the three of them: "What Senior Sister taught Yun Jue will pay attention. I make senior brothers and sister worried."

"That's enough." Yun Feng waved his hand, "Junior Brother has always been measured, but in the future, you should be more careful. Now that the thunder tribulation has passed, what about the sword? Don't you plan to show us?"