Former Prince Spoil His Wife Everyday 9

Qin Lang took Mu Yin and introduced him to Qin Jiang: "Xiao Yin, this is Qin Jiang, Major General Qin, and my foster brother. Mu Yin, my wife."

Mu Yin: "Hello."

Qin Jiang nodded at him, and said to Qin Lang: "Lord, then I will leave first, I will visit your house another day."

"Mm." Qin Lang watched him leave.

Turning his head, he saw Mu Yin looking at him aggrievedly. Qin Lang pretended not to see the little fox jealousy, and raised the corner of his lips, "What were you talking about with that child just now?"

"He asked me to do magic tricks for him, and I refused."

Qin Lang nodded, and said domineeringly and bluntly: "Mm, you can only show it to me alone. You will refuse anyone who asks in the future."

"I know." Mu Yin said sullenly, wanting to say something but didn't say anything.

The two of them were talking at a normal volume at this time, the youth in the corridor looked at them embarrassedly. Obviously, the request he just made to Mu Yin was regarded as striking up a conversation by the Duke.

Qin Lang released Mu Yin's hand and let him go into the classroom.

Red classroom has more courses to learn than the other three. Not only do they have to learn how to advance one's companion beasts, they also need to understand the characteristics of various monsters, and even some plants and geographical environments that are beneficial or harmful to one's companion beasts, as well as the matching and basic repair of beast armor in order to deal with various situations when encountering monster attacks after joining to the military.

This can basically be regarded as one subject, but all four subjects must be passed in order to graduate. Those with serious partiality or failing two or three subjects were left in Red six. If one fails all four subjects, they will face being expelled or transferred to White Winged. This would undoubtedly be a humiliation for the nobles with great reputation.

In front of the classroom, Qin Lang glanced at the dozens of students sitting upright in the classroom, and briefly introduced himself: "I'm Qin Lang, your instructor."

His resolute face, without anger and self-arrogance, made those scumbags, who were still almost close to repeating grades in Red six, not dare to make any mistakes. They all sat up and looked at Qin Lang. Anyone caught by Qin Lang's eyes swallowed unconsciously, expressing that they couldn't bear the pressure from Qin Lang.

"Let me remind you that under my command, it won't be easier than other instructors. If anyone dares to cry out in front of me, I will directly ask him to drop out of school or transfer to White Winged." Qin Lang gave a warm smile. "I hope you understand that this is not a place for you to have fun and waste your life."

The students couldn't help whispering and set their eyes on Mu Yin. Mu Yin looked very weak. If he complained, would Qin Lang also make him drop out of school?

Mu Yin, who was getting stared at suspiciously, doesn't have any expression on. His cold appearance was surprisingly similar to Qin Lang.

...Could this be the legendary couple? Big iceberg plus small iceberg?

"Report!" At this moment, a sudden voice came from the door. His figure blocked the few lights that were projected into the classroom from the door.

"His highness? Why did his highness come to our Red six?"

"It's not for the Duke, right?"

"Impossible...From Red one to Red six? Who wants to."

Mu Yin listened to the whispers of the people around him, and looked at Yuan Heng, who was standing at the door anxiously looking at Qin Lang, without a expression.