Warm Corpse 13

Eight boys came out of the lounge, and seven of them had unusual expressions on their faces.

He Qing's heart skipped a beat, was someone infected?

Tang Xiaorou thought the same as her, and asked, "What's happened? Was anyone infected?"

Qin Lang ignored her for the first time, and found a corner to stay by himself. Ling Liang's gaze has always followed Qin Lang and did not respond to her.

She had no choice but to focus on Xiao Fei.

Xiao Fei looked at her, hesitating to speak, and sighed helplessly.

"Fuck! Why the hell don't you say anything, you want to kill the old lady?" He Qing slapped Li Bin on the back.

Li Bin, who hadn't had enough food for several days in a row, was hit by her. He stabilized his body and said, "No infection. What about you?"

Although he thought these people were strange, He Qing did not continue to ask, and replied, "Her hands and knees were just bruised, there's no problem."

Li Bin nodded and stopped talking.

ACheng came over at this moment with some food and was about to hand it over to Li Bin. Just as Li Bin was about to pick it up, he said, "Hold on, give me money."

Li Bing choked back the 'thank you'.

Yu Chao, Zhang Mao and others looked ugly. Ling Liang was not happy either, there were even faint signs of anger. He Qing took several deep breaths, as if to persuade herself not to be impulsive, impulsiveness is a devil, not a fairy.

Now in this situation, it's more important to escape so who will still bring money? Moreover, there are campus cards, bank cards, mobile phones, WeChat, Alipay, even if there is cash, it will not be much.

Tang Xiaorou frowned and said coldly: "We gave you all the money before, they are all busy running for their lives, who will bring money with them?"

Yu Chao threw the mineral water bottle in his hand, "Damn, black-hearted businessman!"

ACheng snorted and said, "What are you talking about? My family bought these things with money. You want to eat them, shouldn't you buy them? I have let you stay for free, this is just the payment I should get. It's not too much is it?"

"I'm convinced. I'm so convinced!"

Qin Lang came out of the corner and looked at him gloomily. Ling Liang snorted coldly, took a pen from the counter and tore a piece of paper: "How much does it cost, we don't have cash, but I think you should have heard of K City Ling's Group. After this is over, take this IOU to them. 500,000 yuan, it won't miss a cent."

ACheng looked at him, he was born in an ordinary family, he couldn't recognize the brand of clothes Ling Liang was wearing, let alone how much it was worth, "If you said it, I should believe it? How do I know that you are not lying."

Ling Liang laughed angrily.

Qin Lang took off the watch from his hand and threw it on ACheng: "XX brand is new this year, 500,000 yuan. Is it enough to buy a bunch of your food?"

ACheng's small eyes flashed, and he quickly put away the watch and Ling Liang IOU, and then reluctantly said: "Okay, I'll just trust you this once, but don't go back on your word in the future."

Ling Liang sneered: "Don't worry, I, Ling Liang, will never go back on my words, not to mention that you still have the IOU. "

ACheng nodded in satisfaction, 500,000 watches, 500,000 IOUs, 1 million! With this money, he doesn't need to look for a job in the future, hahahaha...