Former Prince Spoil His Wife Everday End

Qin Lang had always wondered what her so-called feeling exactly like him was, but after seeing this woman, he finally understood. She fused the original owner's companion beast into her body. Although he didn't know how she did it, she felt like the original owner's companion beast when she stood there.

Oh my god! Does this small yellow story have no lower limit? Qin Jiang X her but in fact, it's actually X the feeling of the original owner's companion beast? The companion beast is also a part of their master's body and soul, so summing it up is X the original owner?!!

Qin Lang's jaw dropped in shock!

What kind of shit is this! Qin Jiang, so you've been playing with people and beast, right?

"Sir, you don't need to be afraid, it's just a stun medicine, which can give you a good rest for three days." Li Ji said.

"So what?" Qin Lang pretended to be weak and leaned against the big tree trunk and looked at them, "Make me be in a coma for three days, what are you going to do to me, Qin Jiang?"

"Milord, as I said, it's two months in the future, not three days." Qin Jiang looked at him distressingly, "I don't want to use that method either, but you are so kind to Mu Yin that it makes me jealous, so I can only wronged you. But for only two months, then you will be completely mine. Don't be afraid."

Thank you, but looking at your expression, I really feel terrified no matter how you look at it!

Qin Lang chuckled lightly, and was about to speak when he heard a cold voice, "Are you talking about me just now?"

The long silver hair fluttered a little with the wind in the forest, a few strands stuck to Qin Lang's face on the side.

Qin Lang stopped pretending, let go of his arms that he had been covering, and stood side by side with Mu Yin. Without much effort, he woke up the dragon on the side that had dozed off, instead of pretending to be like Qin Lang, and let out two yawns.

"Why..." Li Ji didn't quite believe it, she looked at Qin Jiang, "Major General, that medicine..."

Qin Jiang frowned and looked at Qin Lang. That's right, he did push the medicine into Qin Lang's body. The poisonous gas that permeated here had a paralyzing effect, he also had to take an antidote before, however, Qin Lang showed no signs of being poisoned until now.

Mu Yin looked at them coldly: "Didn't you speak ill of me to Langlang, calling me a monster? Do you still suspect that there is something wrong with the things I sent?"

Mu Yin was completely showing off in front of his love rival. He took Qin Lang's hand and showed Qin Jiang the thumb ring: "Ah, ignorance. This thumb ring is invulnerable to all poisons as long as it is worn, how is your medicine going to work."

Qin Lang smiled inscrutable, however, he felt that something was wrong. A hundred poisons can't invade, a hundred poisons can't invade... What the fuck? The little fox said before that he didn't dare to give him medicine casually and doesn't dare to arbitrarily solve it? But in fact, he was already okay, right?

"Who the hell are you?" Qin Jiang looked at Qin Lang. "Milord, you have seen it too. His appearance is completely different from usual and he appeared out of thin air. Are you really not afraid?"

Qin Lang said coldly, "Qin Jiang, the only person I am afraid of now is you."

"..." Qin Jiang was stunned, speechless.

After a while of silence, he lowered his head and bowed to Qin Lang, "Milord, I will wronged you."

As soon as he finished speaking, Li Ji blew a bone whistle. A dozen high-level monsters poured out from the deepest part of the forest, rushing towards Qin Lang.