Warm Corpse 6

Ling Liang and Yu Chao's expressions changed, and Qin Lang was out on the balcony watching them.

"Don't panic! Be steady!" Qin Lang shouted anxiously.

The boy who was rescued was so frightened when he saw more and more infected people coming towards him. He was just about to stretch out his hand to pick up the network cable and climb up when he heard Qin Lang's voice, he suddenly seemed to wake up from those two minutes and stopped.

Everyone has worked so hard to save him, and his swaying on the rope will only increase the hardship of the two above to pull him. If they accidentally fall down due to his reaction force, he will definitely feel guilty for the rest of his life.

Fortunately, he didn't move, and before a dozen infected people climbed up in piles and caught him, Ling Liang and Yu Chao quickly pulled him up smoothly. Before he could untie the rope, Ling Liang pulled him off the balcony, pulled him into the house, locked the door on the balcony, and quickly closed the curtains.

"On the fourth floor, Qin Lang, hurry in. It seems that these infected people's eyes can also see. They should leave after not seeing a living person." Li Bin shouted from the opposite side.

Although Qin Lang was very worried about Ling Liang's situation, he had to go in. If they are still outside and stimulate those infected, more and more will stack up, not to mention the second floor, even the third floor might be reached.

Those standing on the balcony back up one after another, no longer exposing themselves.

Those dormitory buildings fell silent. Only the roars of those infected who continued to climb towards the second floor tirelessly and painlessly could be heard.

"How come there are so many? It's almost twenty."

"Could it be that I just sang too badly and caused public anger?"

"..." They also feel speechless by that too.

"The voice just now was too loud. There were zombies running out of the dormitory building, as well as around the dormitory building... If we still want to escape, I'm afraid it will be difficult." Suddenly someone said this.

Everyone just breathed a sigh of relief for Ling Liang and the others, and now that they mentioned it again, yes, in order to save one person, more people are attracted. If the rescue fails and they want to escape, what should they do?

"Zombies? Are these really like the zombies in the movies?"

"A rabies-like transmission that makes people die within a few hours and then get up again. People who die and come back no longer have feelings or thoughts. They only know how to attack the living and eat the living. We need to hit their heads to make them incapacitated, isn't this a fucking zombie?"

"Ahhh! Why does this happen?! Laozi has been studying English for a week just waiting for the make-up exam..."

"Wuwuwu...I finally asked the goddess to go to the cafeteria for dinner at noon today."

Some people couldn't help but complain: "Ask the goddess, but you only go to the cafeteria to eat? Dude, that's too stingy."

"..." The poor man didn't want to talk more to humiliate himself.

"Look, they didn't see anyone, and they stopped."

Two infected people had already climbed up on the balcony on the second floor, but they looked around with stiff necks and couldn't find their food. Their bodies swayed as their feet stepped on empty air, then they fell. They all landed on their heads. It was only from the second floor, but black blood and brains were still spurted out. Retching noise sounded from several balconies.