Warm Corpse 19

On Qin Lang's first night as a zombie, he became mentally retarded, um, mentally retarded - a statement from the witty twenty-five.

Qin Lang led the zombies out of the street, and found that these zombies did not completely chase him, and some of them were turning back. However, his husband and the others just got in the car, how can these ugly monsters go back to chase them?

So he let the system turn him into a zombie completely, and began to use his mind to order the group of zombies to stand by.

However, he found that these zombies were in the same place, you bumped into me, I bumped into you, and some still returned to chase after Ling Liang.

Who's deliberately doing it? According to the setting of this story, the evolution of zombies goes over time. In the first week, they are just ordinary walking dead. After the first week, some have improved their physical agility, some have increased their vision and hearing, and some have low intelligence.

These types of people with low IQs can control and drive the first two types of brainless ones at will, such as sieges and sneak attacks.

Like Qin Lang, who not only has IQ but also a big boss in the story, it is reasonable to say that there is no problem in controlling them. However, in practice, there is no ideal perfection. The main reason why this is not perfect should be that these hundreds of zombies have a little leader to control them. Otherwise, there were so many zombies before, it was impossible to wait quietly for Ling Liang and the others to come in before rushing out together.

Qin Lang quickly found this little leader, the zombie standing in the group of corpses. Their body was not as tall as the big axe zombie in 'Biochemical XX' in Qin Lang's imagination, but a petite highschool girl.

Though it seems like most of her developed brain and limbs are not flexible enough. Qin Lang quickly accepted the fact that she was thin and slender and had an excellent IQ. After all, he was also like that. Ahem, he seems to hear sarcasm from 25.

The IQ of the female student zombie is indeed very low, she did not hide herself at all. In the group of zombies where you hit me, I hit you, standing motionless, she has a sense of standing out of the crowd.

Qin Lang walked to her side, looked at her dead eyes for a few seconds, and was silent.

At this time, the system told Qin Lang that his husband and the others had left safely. Qin Lang ruthlessly cut off his affectionate gaze with the female zombie.

He glanced at the large group of zombies in front of him, then looked at the brand-new vehicles that he relied on just now. He looked around the surrounding buildings, feeling a little melancholy for a while.

Because, he didn't know what to do when he played single player alone!

Kill monsters? Sorry, now as long as he wants to, he can easily explode any zombie. There's no challenge, and the graphics are disgusting.

To save the survivors of K City? Isn't he afraid that he will be headshot by those people?

Qin Lang was a little sad, and regretted turning into a zombie for the second time tonight. Oh, the first time was when he said goodbye to Ling Liang.

But soon, the thing that made him regret it for the third time came again.

Qin Lang raised his legs and got into the motorcycle in front of hundreds of zombies. He was handsome enough to burst the sky but no one appreciated it. Just as he was about to start the motorcycle, he found that the female zombie, who had just stared at him silently had followed him, very much like a subdued subordinate.