Warm Corpse End

Everyone was dumbfounded, they actually got along with a zombie for a month!

He lives next door to them and occasionally greets them with a dull 'hello'.

However, Qin Lang is really a zombie.

No living person can be penetrated to their back but healed within seconds, and no living person had wounds that did not bleed, but a thick black liquid oozed out instead.

"Is baby hurt?" Ling Liang didn't care about the reactions of the people around him, he gently brushed the loose hair on Qin Lang's forehead, and even joked with Qin Lang, "Did baby miss your special group of friends? How about going back to find them?"

"No...hurts..." He turned back to Ling Liang, then nodded, "Go back..."

"Okay." Ling Liang pushed Qin Lang's forehead hair away, kissed his forehead, and locked his eyes on the three men with charred skin through Qin Lang's black hair.

"I'm going to kill you." He said calmly.

The three of them didn't expect that what they said casually turned out to be true, this little fool turned out to be a zombie. Thinking that they had lusted after this zombie before, and they even planned to overpowered this zombie ten minutes ago, they felt a tumbling in their stomachs, and immediately vomited.

The people in the dormitory next to Ling Liang also felt disgusted, especially when they thought of Ling Liang and a zombie doing something like that with just a wall separated from them. They all looked away in disgust.

"Fuck! Ling Liang, you're abnormal! You actually raise zombies!"

"There hasn't been a mistake, ah? There are thousands of people in the base, and you actually brought in zombies! Do you want to kill everyone?"

Ling Liang looked back gloomily at the person who was speaking, and sneered, "So why are you still alive now? Why are you all still alive and well?"

The man who spoke was choked. He couldn't help but glance at the innocent and ignorant Qin Lang. One month. Qin Lang stayed in the base for a month, and nothing happened. Although it is unbelievable, this is the truth.

There are only a few people who fall into silence like men, while many people regard zombies as their enemies.

"No, he's a zombie, the zombie killed my parents, I'm going to kill him!"

"Yes! Ling Liang, you hand him over. It's a zombie. What are you protecting? Can you stay awake?"

"Hand him over! Although he hasn't bitten anyone in the base, who knows when he'll go mad? This kind of danger must not be allowed to exist."

"Kill him! Kill the zombies!"

It is clear that Qin Lang is also a victim of the virus, and he has done nothing, but the eyes of these people looking at him are full of hatred and disgust. Is it because of cowardice? Because they were afraid that he had powerful abilities and that he might bite them to pieces. All of them looked hideous, took up weapons, and threw them at him and Ling Liang.

Human, a miserable creature born to be selfish.

Fortunately, the guns and bomb Liang Cheng retrieved from the city's arsenal were all in the hands of his subordinates, and these ordinary people did not have them. Otherwise, Qin Lang and Ling Liang would be sieves now.

Ling Liang's ability had been used a lot before, and now he was on guard against sneak attacks by those with abilities, and he had to block Qin Lang from those various weapons thrown over, including knives and sticks. As a result, Ling Liang was inevitably injured. In just over ten seconds, the weapon ripped through his sweater, and his shirt was soaked with bright red blood.