Story of the little coward who contracted a ghost 1

Due to the timely protection of the system, Yan Han was finally rescued.

Qin Lang has always been by Yan Han's side. This time, Qin Feng did not persuade Qin Lang to separate from Yan Han, but reminded Qin Lang from time to time that he should also pay attention to his body. Jing Yu came to apologize, but Qin Lang didn't have the slightest mood fluctuation. Mother Yan also bought meals on time every day, forcing Qin Lang to eat it.

In his eyes, there were only Yan Han's closed eyes and pale face. That is his world.

Three days later, Yan Han finally woke up. Qin Lang sobbed as he hugged him.

Today, the sun is warm, making the cold winter wind a lot gentler.

"You really have no eyes." Qin Lang unceremoniously scolded the man on the bed while cutting an apple for Yan Han.

"Yes, yes." Yan Han admitted with a smile, "I really can't understand why I would be with Bai Yue before... I didn't see how good my baby was earlier. I really have no eyes."

"Humph." Qin Lang's mouth curved quietly. The apple was cut, but he didn't give it to Yan Han but took a bite.

Yan Han looked at him aggrieved, "Baby, I thought this was for me."

"No." Qin Lang refused.

Yan Han shook his head helplessly and took out something from under the pillow. If one looks closely, they can see that there is a bit of worry in his seemingly relaxed eyes. He stretched out his hand in front of Qin Lang, "Then I'll exchange this with you, what do you think?"

On the big palm lay a ring, delicate and beautiful.

Qin Lang stared at the ring fixedly. Unlike the wedding ring five years ago, this one was brighter and more real.

But Qin Lang looked at the man in front of him with dissatisfaction, and didn't answer, but muttered: "It's an exchange again..."

"Qin Lang..." Yan Han called him in a soft voice. Qin Lang's ears were tingling when he heard it. He picked up the ring in his hand with one hand, and pulled Qin Lang's left hand holding the apple with the other. He put away his joking expression, and looked at Qin Lang tenderly, "Baby, can I spend my whole life with you? I'm willing to use my life, my soul, and everything I have to love you."

Qin Lang looked at him for a while, then lowered his eyelids and his long eyelashes trembled slightly. His heart was beating very happily, then he muttered again: "Exchange is exchange..."

[Ding, Yan Han- favorability 2, current favorability 100.]

Yan Han smirked. Holding Qin Lang's left hand, that was still holding the apple, he took a bite of the pulp then put the apple aside. He took a wet towel to wipe Qin Lang's hands, then carefully and appreciatively put the ring on Qin Lang's ring finger.

Qin Lang couldn't help but curl the corners of his lips, a pair of star eyes filled with joy. Immediately afterwards, the man held him in his arms. Their lips and teeth met, he fed him pieces of apples. The taste was extremely sweet.

In this way, the two of them finally finished eating the apple after half an hour. Qin Lang's face was flushed, and numb that it was outrageous.

Apple: Oh, eat if you want, kiss if you want, what kind of mouth-to-mouth game are you playing? Have you considered it as an apple?

Xiao C has been in the limelight recently in the news agency. Yan Han and Qin Lang are in love. Yan Han and Qin Lang are married. And at the wedding scene of Yan Han and Qin Lang, Qin Lang is actually the second son of the Qin family... As long as it is about the two of them, it is all exclusively up to him.