The Prince and The Frog 18

In the dark, even if he can't see the color on his face, Qin Lang also felt that he must be blushing deep red. Ye Qian climbed over from below and crouched on top of him, staring at him. Through the weak light, Qin Lang saw that the man's dark eyes seemed to be shining brightly, very brightly, pretty scary too.

Then, Ye Qian made a move to kiss. Qin Lang didn't want to kiss him, he kept his mouth shut and kept dodging.

But with his hands tied up, once his chin is pinched, there's nowhere to hide. Ye Qian grinned, teasingly: "Why hide? Try it, your own taste."

Pu...Qin Lang almost spurted blood.

Then Ye Qian really kissed. Qin Lang actually didn't taste anything at all, it was totally psychological and....he's a little shy. He didn't expect Ye Qian to do such a thing to him. This is so shameful.

"You....You untie my hand." Qin Lang didn't dare to yell at him anymore, afraid that he would do something more frightening on impulse.

"Does it hurt?" Ye Qian's tone was very gentle. As he spoke, he touched Qin Lang's wrist.

"Yeah! It hurts!" Qin Lang thought Ye Qian was soft-hearted so he spoke out filled with grievance.

Ye Qian withdrew his hand, buried his head in his neck and laughed. Qin Lang was stunned when he heard the laughter, then he heard him say: "That's just like you, why do you like to lie so much? I wrap a cotton towel around your wrist. You're only tied with a tie, and with that width, there's no pain at all."

"..." Qin Lang looked at Ye Qian in horror. Because they were looking at each other's movements, it was obvious that he was taking off his pants. What's going to happen next, there's simply no need for any brain to think.

"Fuck Ye Qian, what do you want to do!" Qin Lang was so frightened that his face turned pale. Too bad it's so dark so it was invisible.

Ye Qian gave another low-pitched laugh, bent down again and bit his lips. Said in a low voice: "Is that even a question? Of course do it with you!"

"Ye Qian! Are you crazy?!"

"Call me Qianqian. I love hearing you call me that."

"Go your uncle! Get off! Get off lao tzu!"

"I'm your boyfriend. It's been over two months. Having a meal was not too much, right?"

"Ye Qian, why didn't I find you so shameless before?! I didn't agree at all, okay?"

"It's obvious. I learned it from you. Relax, I'm going in..."

"I-fuck!"

......

[Ding, Ye Qian - blackening value -35, current blackening value is 40.]

Qin Lang blinked. Although summer is almost over, in the morning half of the sky was already lit at 5 o'clock.

He weakly looked at classmate Xiao Ye, who was still doing whatever he wanted with him, with admiration in his heart. It was so bad last time, this time his technique has advanced by leaps and bounds. A really good seedling.

"It really hurts...Untie it for me..." Qin Lang's voice was hoarse, breathing very lightly. He really doesn't have the strength to be tough anymore.

Ye Qian stopped. Looked at him twice, untied him. Although wrapped in a cotton towel but hung there for over two hours, his wrists were already red.

Ye Qian sees that bullying him was not that different so he no longer grinds him. After a quick fix, a simple clean up, he lay beside Qin Lang and held him in his arms and sighed contentedly.