Warm Corpse 26

"Goddess, pinch me, why do I think I'm dreaming?" Xiao Fei touched Tang Xiaorou. They have entered the room now, Ling Liang is still chatting with Qin Lang, yes yes, chat! One person and one zombie, chat!

Ling Liang: "Has baby been standing outside the whole time? Is it cold?"

EXM? Do zombies still feel cold?

Ling Liang: "Did you leave the door open because I don't know the password, I won't be able to open it and I'll have to come through the window?"

WTF? Zombie can still leave a door for you?

However, when Xiao Fei saw Qin Lang nodding in response to Ling Liang's words, he felt that the world was really fantastic. It started from the virus outbreak, then the zombies' evolution to abilities, and now even Qin Lang, who is now a zombie, not only remembers Ling Liang but also talking with him. It is all like a fantasy.

Tang Xiaorou, who was beside Xiaofei, ignored him because she was also in shock.

Ling Liang looked at the living room, the marble floor was very bright, and the 'food' he found for Qin Lang in the morning that was cleaned up and in the trash can was gone. Ling Liang looked at Qin Lang, it was unlikely that Qin Lang would go rummaging through the trash can and eat it, Qin Lang should have rewarded it to the zombies outside.

The cloth cover that was placed on the sofa before has also been removed. The house has no dusty smell and is very clean.

Ling Liang pulled Qin Lang to sit down on the sofa, and let Tang Xiaorou and the two slowly get used to it. He didn't want to take his eyes off Qin Lang at all.

Ling Liang: "Did baby do the cleaning? The house is so clean."

The living room was quiet. After a few seconds, Qin Lang's low voice sounded: "No...No, it's...I."

Ling Liang thought of the group of zombies who brought food to Qin Lang. It seems that his Qin Lang has developed many functions for the zombies. They can express, can clean, and can also be a bodyguard at critical moments.

Ling Liang smiled and scratched Qin Lang's nose, and said with a little helplessness in his doting tone: "You are really lazy."

Qin Lang pursed his lips, the corners of his lips pressed down slightly, as if he was unhappy.

Xiao Fei, who was by the door, whole body was already soft inside out. He was struck by Qin Lang's thunder. Yes, he actually gets 'Baby is not happy, hurry up and coax me' from Qin Lang's expression!

Tang Xiaorou moved closer to Qin Lang, facing Qin Lang across the coffee table, facing each other, pointing to herself and asking, "Qin Lang, do you still remember me?"

Qin Lang looked at Tang Xiaorou, the three living people waited for a minute but he still did not speak.

Ling Liang said, "It seems that he doesn't remember you."

Tang Xiaorou frowned slightly, and continued: "Qin Lang, do you really not remember? Me, you, and Ling Liang, the three of us grew up together. I am Tang Xiaorou."

After waiting another minute, Qin Lang still didn't answer.

He obviously doesn't remember. Tang Xiaorou sighed.

Xiao Fei finally recovered from the fantasy dream. He also walked to the opposite side of Qin Lang and asked twice, but Qin Lang still did not respond.

Xiao Fei gaze switched back and forth from Qin Lang, Ling Liang, and Tang Xiaorou, then suddenly said, "Brother Liang, does brother Lang only remember you? He doesn't even want to talk to us..."