When Uncle Master Become Master After 3

After Qin Lang accepted his disciple, he didn't watch the next competition, which dashed the hopes of those disciples who thought he finally started accepting disciples and thus had a little more chance.

He said goodbye to his senior brothers and senior sisters, and took Bo Yi and Zhong Yi, who was stunned and looked at Lang Qianxing. Their thoughts turned several times, but still couldn't figure out why Qin Lang suddenly accepted Lang Qianxing as a disciple and returned to Qingyun Peak.

As soon as he arrived at the courtyard on Qingyun Peak, Qin Lang asked Lang Qianxing, "Can you cook?"

"..." The answer to him was speechlessness.

Qin Lang didn't care about their reactions and didn't explain it either. He left a sentence of 'half an hour' and walked into the courtyard in the deepest mist.

The three people in the front yard were still a little puzzled.

Lang Qianxing looked around, humbly and politely: "Two senior brothers, where is the kitchen?"

Bo Yi has an enthusiastic personality. After so many years, Qingyun Peak has only added one person, instead of telling Lang Qianxing, he took him there directly.

Zhong Yi was even more curious about Lang Qianxing, after all, he was the first disciple Yun Jue personally accepted. Thinking of this, he still felt a little uneasy. He and Bo Yi came to Qingyun Peak for many years, although Yun Jue occasionally instructed them about cultivativation, they were at most Qingyun Peak's disciples, not Yun Jue's disciple.

Suddenly being crushed on his head by a new disciple, he would be deceiving himself if he said that he was happy.

"Senior brother, say, what makes master suddenly want to eat?" Bo Yi asked Zhong Yi in confusion as he watched Lang Qianxing roll up his sleeves and start chopping vegetables.

Zhong Yi shook his head and chuckled: "You think too simply, it should be junior brother assessment. When other uncles master accept disciples, they will also conduct various detailed assessments on the disciples to understand the strengths and weaknesses of the disciples themselves. It's just that master way is more special."

Bo Yi answered 'um' for a while, then continued, "What if master really wants to eat? Junior brother just came and didn't know master's preference, so I'd better prepare some."

"..." This stupid junior brother.

Qin Lang, who really just wanted to eat, had nothing else in mind: "...this boy understands me very well."

The system calmly eats sweet fermented rice balls.

Qin Lang: "..." Enough is enough!

Those who can enter the Tianyun Sect are at least cultivators who have passed the foundation establishment stage. Naturally, they do not need to eat three meals a day, but the disciples still maintain the habit of one meal a day, which is a meal in the evening. The ingredients used are incomparable in the mortal world. They help absorb spiritual energy, supplement energy, and improve cultivation.

Since it is not a common product, the growth period is definitely longer. There's also a big wide resource in Tianyun sect, which can benefit thousands of disciples every day. In other sects, it would be good to have three to ten days while the disciples in small sects can't even think about it. Good things are only passed on from the elder.

Therefore, when Tianyun Sect recruited disciples, the cultivator from the lower Heaven Realm all flocked to it, all for the disciples' resources of Tianyun Sect.

It was actually past noon after returning from the mingzhong meeting. Qin Lang was sitting at the stone table under a peach blossom tree in the yard, reading a book—in fact, he was reading a novel. Qin Lang, who was in the divine transformation stage and approaching the tribulation stage, did not need the system to remind him to feel that Zhong Yi was leading Lang Qianxing towards him.