Film Emperor Ex-husband is a Scheming Bitch 21

"Hehehehe..." Qin Lang closed his eyes and sneered, "Twenty-five, Zerozero, do you have anything to say?"

Two systems: "..."

Zerozero: Brother, don't seduce me during working hours in the future.

Twenty-five: meow meow meow?? Is it his pot?

Qin Lang remained motionless from the posture that he was bound at and thrown on the cold ground as footsteps around him sounded. Hearing the sound and the reverberation, Qin Lang guessed that it was probably an abandoned factory or something.

Hey. Why does he have to guess, doesn't he have a system? Well, although both are incompetent.

"Great host, after our careful consideration, we'll spare from doing it for a while. In the future, no matter what my brother and I are doing, we can hear great host's call." The upright Zerozero honestly revealed.

Qin Lang simply didn't know what to say. "So next time when you're going to 'do' something, can you tell me in advance?"

Zerozero: "Okay, great host."

Twenty-five: "..." He always feels like something is wrong. Was the awkwardness just his own imagination?

Qin Lang swallowed the dog food silently, then asked about business: "So now, show me what's going on around me and check who tied me up."

"Okay."

As Qin Lang guessed, this is indeed an abandoned factory. The factory is overgrown with weeds and empty. There's a small village full of old people and children nearby. On the right side of the factory, there's a road through a large field of weeds. It's a pity because at night in the suburbs there are no cars coming at all.

Maybe because this kidnapping location is unique, there are no guards around the factory. But this is not enough for Qin Lang's to be happy because everyone inside were five muscular men. They had all kinds of hideous tattoos in their body with sullen faces that were very unpleasant to look at.

Two of the five men are fiddling with something. One of the other three looked like the head was talking to someone. The other two were putting a bag of things on a small square table.

Qin Lang took a deep breath after seeing the contents of the bag. There's condoms and lubricants. There's also some needles. Adding the two men who were fiddling with the camera, there's no need to guess what these people want to do.

What should he do? His mobile phone he brought with him must have been dealt with by this group of people. Yan Han won't be able to find him.

Fuck. This time it was really dangerous.

"Twenty-five, did you call the police?" Qin Lang couldn't wait for Yan Han to save him, he just wished his system cheats were thicker.

"Already call. The location has been sent to the police. It is estimated that it will take about 40 minutes for them to arrive." The system was a bit helpless. "But your husband has been chasing you since you called and lost contact halfway after chasing. When me and Zerozero came back, I already sent him the location. He should be able to find you in twenty minutes."

"Yan Han...he is alone. Are you sure he wasn't just going to send these people his head?" Qin Lang pursed his lips. Though he was still angry with the man, if he really put himself at risk, his heart felt quite strange. All right. It's not strange, it was reluctance. He has a system, he can block the pain. If he doesn't want to be insulted, he can even choose to leave this world but Yan Han is different.

The system has a rare wit: "We can delay some time for you. A hero saves the beauty. Adversity sees the truth or something. Are you really intending to leave?"