Warm Corpse 1

"Qin Lang?"

A voice came from the distance. There was some noise around Qin Lang, so he couldn't really hear it.

"Qin Lang?!"

The voice was much closer, even a little deafening.

"Eh, Senior Sister?" Qin Lang reflexively sat up straight and blinked. He was not used to the scene in the new world where he was no longer lying on the bed.

"What are you being stunned for!" The girl put her hands on her hips, as if she was about to explode. "It's your turn, come on stage quickly!"

Qin Lang rubbed the ears that were yelled at and got up from the chair. After looking around for a while, he also understood what he was going to do next.

Qin Lang stood up straight, straightened his sullen black shirt, and buttoned the top two buttons on his collar in front of the backstage vanity mirror.

"..." The girl suddenly was speechless.

Qin Lang showed a smile, "Sister, microphone?"

"Oh..." He Qing recovered from the shock of Qin Lang becoming an ascetic male god in seconds, and hurriedly handed the microphone to him, and made a gesture to her partner on stage.

"The following one, all the seniors must have been looking forward to it for a long time. Let's warmly welcome Qin Lang from the Finance Department to bring you the song 'He Doesn't Understand'." After the seniors on the stage finished speaking, the lights on the stage dimmed.

Slow music flowed out, Qin Lang took the microphone in his hand, and walked out slowly from behind the stage: "All he left for you was his shadow; he never mentioned love. Still, he hurt you till you cried your eyes dry..."

The arrogant young man changed his usual arrogance. He was quiet and gentle, his eyebrows and eyes were covered with a layer of sadness that no one could understand. People can't help but slow down and listen to what kind of love story the somewhat melancholy boy wants to tell.

"He doesn't understand your heart when you pretend you are alright, he doesn't understand love and plays it like a game" Qin Lang frowned and looked at a place offstage, and then stopped looking away, "He doesn't understand how to express love. Other than saying sorry, all he does is sigh..."

The audience, who had been quiet since Qin Lang's appearance, suddenly had signs of commotion, but they were really reluctant to miss such a beautiful voice, so they could only choose to hold back and wait until Qin Lang finished singing to leave.

There was a man and a woman sitting in the direction Qin Lang was watching. Objectively speaking, there were actually a lot of people around them, but the audience is very sure that Qin Lang is definitely looking at these two!

The male is Ling Liang, the school grass of their K University, who has not changed positions from the first year to the third year; The woman is Tang Xiaorou, the school belle and hasn't changed positions from the first year to the third year. Then there's Qin Lang, who people have insisted is the best school grass candidate in the school from the first year to the third year. The trio has always been at the center of K University's gossip.

And the three of them are veritable childhood sweethearts.

It is rumored that these two school grasses are both obsessed with school belle, and the two have been fighting since childhood, but unfortunately the school belle's eyes are higher than the top, and doesn't look down at either one of them.

Rumor has it that the school belle is a master at playing with men, and both of them are her guests. Today, with him and tomorrow with the other, she likes to watch two excellent men compete for her.