When Uncle Master Become Master After 5

Qin Lang's words that night still ring in his ears.

After that, Qin Lang no longer made Lang Qianxing cook and wash dishes, but told him to practice with Bo Yi, Zhong Yi, and the others. While they were cultivating, senior brother Zhong Yi watched, while Qin Lang forged weapons for the three of them in the Sword Casting Hall in Qingyun Peak.

Yun Jue character in the story is the most comprehensive one in Tianyun Sect. He has an innate comprehensive gift. Pills refinement, talisman making, expert tools refinement, array master, and sword cultivator, even the most elite of Tianyun Sect were not as good as Yun Jue.

The reason is because Yun Jue has a pure state of mind and only focuses on cultivation. Unlike other people in the sect that have a lot of thoughts in their hearts.

The state of mind is like a container for water, and water is the cultivation base. The higher and wider one state of mind, the more water it can hold, and the cultivator level is the water ratio on the container.

So don't look at Yun Jue in the peak stage of divine transformation, in fact, his cultivation base is already equivalent to the transcendence stage. The sword forged by him is impossible to defeat.

Culmination circumstances don't go according to the weather and divided into the four seasons. Most places the four season are actually just like spring, the same is true for Tianyun Sect.

The place to cultivate today is the meditation bamboo forest of Qingyun Peak. The bamboo forest moving with the wind indeed made people more calm.

But they don't include Lang Qianxing.

"Qianxing?" As soon as Zhong Yi opened his eyes, he saw Lang Qianxing in a trance again, frowning, "What happened today, it's the third time."

"..." Lang Qianxing, who was caught, smiled awkwardly, "I'm sorry eldest senior brother, I can't help but think of master."

Bo Yi was interrupted by their conversation, so he simply stopped and asked Lang Qianxing: "Master? What about master?"

"Aren't you all curious about what master does every day?" Lang Qianxing asked, "I could still see him at Qingyun Peak before, but I haven't seen him these days."

Bo Yi let out a 'chi': "I thought it was something. Master is fond of quietness but when senior brother and I encounter problems in our cultivation, he will come to give advice. That was a few days ago, I guess that's why you are here."

"Is that so?" Lang Qianxing still looked slightly puzzled.

Zhong Yi took a look at him and said: "Okay. Master is also a cultivator so he must usually be cultivating. You and I still have to work hard, don't slack off and humiliate master."

Bo Yi sat up straight: "Senior brother is right! Conscientious, conscientious..."

"However, I seem to have seen master go to the Sword Casting Hall two days ago...That's why I was wondering if master was refining weapons, I just wanted to take a look." Lang Qianxing scratched his head.

His tone and expression were perfectly in line with an ordinary disciple who had arrived at Qingyun Peak from Tianji Hall, and was still not dared to look around in front of his master. He only seems like an ordinary disciple who is full of curiosity toward one of the four peaks in Tianyun Sect.

No one doubt him at all.

Zhong Yi and Bo Yi smiled unexpectedly, "Looking at how natural you were when you came, we all thought you weren't very curious about these things."

Lang Qianxing was a little embarrassed: "How is it possible, master is a daozun in the Tianyun Sect. Qingyun Peak is one of the four peaks. When I first came, I was afraid that you would joke that I had never seen the world."