Story of the little coward who contracted a ghost 10

After a few days of observation, Officer Chen, who had some doubts that what Qin Lang said might be true, felt that he was a fool. Instead of putting the truth of the matter on ghosts and curses, he felt that Xu Qianqian was full of doubts. She mentioned going to Qingyang Road, going to KTV for an all-night party, going back to the studio to draw on Qin Lang's paintings, and letting them run towards the window at the back... almost all of them were led by her.

However, what made him irritable was that he couldn't find any clues. The video of the suicide and accident in the studio seemed to say that everything was so simple and straightforward.

He also combined some psychological knowledge analysis. Xu Qianqian and others insisted that there was something wrong with Qin Lang's painting. After their friends died, they insisted that Qin Lang did it. It is probably the follow-up to retaliating against Qin Lang for pretending to be a ghost in the haunted house for retaliating against their tricks.

A group of bear children, they should be properly disciplined! When the girl died, their excited and ferocious expressions made Officer Chen almost determine that the group of teenagers had certain psychological distortions.

And his new partner, the famous police belle, Qu Rong, said in a joking manner, maybe they were just cursed and it followed them back to the studio from Yinyang Road. As for the remaining four people who did not have an accident, maybe it's because they hired someone to get rid of the ghosts?

Everyone listens to this as a joke, no one cares.

Friday, there is class today. Because something like that happened in the studio, no one dared to go to class for several days. So today Tan Qing took them to sketch on campus.

As for Qin Lang's painting, Xu Qianqian and the others make rumor that it has an evil spirit on it and was possessed by a ghost so Qin Lang set the painting on fire in front of his classmates. This is how it ended. He thought that after this incident, no one in the class would care about him, even if they saw him, they would automatically run away. But he didn't expect that someone would come to him instead.

"Qin Lang Qin Lang, can you help me see if I have had any luck recently?" Zhang Ping squeezed over, his big mouth full of nonsense.

Qin Lang stepped back. He's still not used to being so close to him. His hand holding the pen and drawing the line stopped and he turned to face Zhang Ping. Looking at the young man sitting with Zhang Ping, he said: "You have none but he has."

Zhang Ping wiped his face in frustration, his anticipation look instantly changed to 'I knew it.' After Zhang Ping and Yang Yan were almost hit by the bank robbers that day, Zhang Ping and Yang Yan talked about what Qin Lang had told him before and about the talisman.

The Yang main family are all masters of geomancy. Although Yang Yan from the side branch does not know, he still knows better than the average person that Qin Lang really saved Zhang Ping and it was not just a coincidence. So both of them expressed their sincere thanks to Qin Lang and want to become friends with Qin Lang.

When Zhang Ping carelessly announced that Qin Lang was their good brother, they started to greet him from then. When they help him without a word, Qin Lang, who had not had a friend for many years, quietly turned red and a rare smile appeared. Yang Yan, who has always been thoughtful, even came to his classes from time to time bringing snacks and small gifts to Qin Lang. The relationship between the three is getting closer.

"But it's a rotten peach blossom." Qin Lang added another sentence.

Yang Yan smiled indifferently. Zhang Ping bumped into him and said happily: "That's fine. Single dogs need to be together!"