Film Emperor Ex-husband is a Scheming Bitch 1

Qin Lang was awakened by a ringtone.

Qin Lang opened his eyes to an unfamiliar environment. The phone was also not the one he used to have. The words 'mom' appeared on the screen so Qin Lang accepted it.

"Xiao Lang, still sleeping?" The woman's voice is gentle. It is not difficult to imagine the noble and elegant appearance of the other party.

"Um..mom, is there a problem?" Qin Lang scratched his hair twice. He was used to hearing his voice from the previous world, now he suddenly changed to a fresher voice. He was not used to it.

"Han Yan will return to C City next week. He was nominated for the XX Award for the Best Actor. At that time, I will bring him back. Xiao Lang, you have to prepare well." Through the electronic devices, the woman's sad feeling for her son and daughter-in-law's marriage on the other end of the phone could be conveyed.

"Thank you, mom. I will. You also pay attention to your body..." Qin Lang's voice was full of gratitude, but if they listen carefully, it is not difficult to find the powerlessness in it.

After hanging up the phone, Qin Lang slumped on the bed. He misses classmate Xiao Ye a little bit.

Qin Lang wanted to chat with the system: "Tongtong, tell me is Ye Qian a string of virtual data or human? What is the goal of your blind date project?"

According to the settings of the general quick transmigrate stories, at this time, the system will usually say 'sorry, this system is not authorized to answer', but Qin Lang's system obviously doesn't follow the usual routine: "Of course it's human! Otherwise, what kind of date is it?"

"..." After Qin Lang got a positive answer, he was a little happy then a little sad again. "Then I can still find Ye Qian when I go back? But if it's human, wouldn't that really mean making me fall in love with several people?"

System laugh hehe: "Isn't this a favor for you? You are the son of the investor so you participate in this project as a traveler. The people you're having a blind date with will have their memories erased before they enter these worlds, they will just think they are a native of the world. You don't have to be afraid of hurting them. After you choose one of them, if the rest can't bear the sadness, we can still erase their memories."

"...Really sick!" Qin Lang spit out such words after a long time.

The system laughed without saying a word. He wouldn't tell this idiot that he just read according to the script given by the project director. The truth or something, it doesn't really matter at all.

The system reports about work: "In the last world, you successfully escaped being single and completed the additional tasks, the overall rating is S. The rewards are pending. If you have something special you want, I can help you apply."

"Oh. I'll think about it." Qin Lang got up from the bed and looked around this cold and plain room then went into the bathroom to wash.

In the last world, he and Ye Qian went toward the sunset together from their student days. There is no fake feeling, he actually likes Ye Qian quite a bit. Now telling him to fall in love with someone else, he always felt like he was betraying him.

Qin Lang brushed his teeth, it seems that after he returned, he really needed to take a good look at this project. If they don't adjust this part, he will reconsider investing.

Although this is just a blind date project, it can even be counted as a game, but some things are true, such as feelings.

Qin Lang closed his eyes. Don't think about it for now, instead, slowly sort out the world's information.