Film Emperor Ex-husband is a Scheming Bitch 5

Hearing the sound of favorability increased, Qin Lang 'yi' out loud, "I haven't met him yet, why did it increase? System, did you monitor him?"

The dutiful newbie system: "It's your good assistant. She told your ex-husband that the exchange marriage was what she suggested you do."

"Oh, right, my mother-in-law said she would come to see us today." Qin Lang sighed quietly, "she mustn't expect that, what she saw was not her son and daughter-in-law in love with each other but had divorced and stayed in their respective worlds. She must be sad."

The expressionless system: "It's also you who wants to get a divorce and make her sad."

Qin Lang didn't argue with him but seriously said: "The location of the reality show is in the same city as Yan Han's movie, right?"

The system could see through this spicy chicken host plan at once: "It's the same city but one is in the north and the other in the south, you can't meet by chance."

Qin Lang was surprised: "Twenty-five, you have grown, you even know the answer."

System: "Is there a 'but' after it?"

Qin Lang was even more surprised: "How did you know? But, I didn't say it was going to happen by chance. I just got divorced, so I don't want to see Yan Han for a period of time, however, someone will help us meet."

The system was puzzled: "Who?"

Qin Lang smiled but hadn't spoken yet before his phone rang, he gestured for the system to look at the name that appeared on the screen, "Well, he appears."

"Brother Jing Yu?" Qin Lang called out.

"Mm, Xiao Lang. I heard from your brother that he was going to arrange for you to participate in a reality show. You can come to the company, I will let Zhang Zhi go through the precautions with you." The person over the phone was afraid that he would think too much and continued, "You also know it but you haven't participated in this kind of show before. Although you don't care what others think, your fans are still there more or less..."

"Okay, I will come to the company tomorrow." Qin Lang laughed.

Hearing the laughter from the person he always thinks about, Jing Yu, who originally planned to end the call as business, suddenly didn't want to hang up. "Xiao Lang, how are you...how have you been? When you are free, let's go out to dinner together, if your brother isn't busy."

Qin Lang secretly praised him to the system: "This guy is very careful. He knows that I am married, he obviously wants to invite me to dinner alone but also deliberately mentioned my brother so as to not make me embarrassed. If I told him I was divorced, would he start his violent attack? But I am such a gentle and kind person, why would I want to hurt him? After all, my heart only has Yan Han that it can't hold anyone else."

The system rolled his eyes, too lazy to reply.

Qin Lang smiled again, "Brother Jing Yu, you know I'm always free. You and my brother are really busy."

"That...are you free on Saturday night? Let's have a meal together." Jing Yu was afraid that Qin Lang would not agree or think too much and added, "tell your brother too."

"Ok..."

"Then Xiao Lang, see you tomorrow."

"Okay, see you tomorrow."

Qin Lang just hung up the phone, Qin Feng was done with his work so he came and called him home.

"Who called?" Qin Feng was worried that it was Yan Han.

"Brother Jing Yu." Qin Lang followed him into the elevator.

Hearing that it was his good buddy, Qin Feng no longer worried, instead he smiled and asked: "Oh? What did he say to you?"