Film Emperor Ex-husband is a Scheming Bitch 17

Qin Lang drank two glasses of wine. His drinking capacity was not that great, and it was still white wine too. But he has a starring role on 'Douxing', he is the second male lead. Besides he is not very famous, if he tells the director and screenwriter that he can't drink, it will be a little embarrassing.

Fortunately, he was not the only actor on the table, nor was it purely entertainment. The camera will start rolling tomorrow too so Qin Lang didn't need to drink it even if they kept pouring. That's right, they also didn't announce who was playing the male lead in 'Douxing' yet and that person didn't even come to the banquet tonight.

They seem quite outstanding, just don't know which big shot it is. Qin Lang thought to himself, then left to go to the restroom.

Once out of the room, there are a few tables with staff in the hall. It was also noisy until he reached the corridor. The cold wind passed by, making Qin Lang's hazy mind feel much better.

Qin Lang walked to the restroom. He had just finished letting out his liquid when someone came into the toilet. Originally Qin Lang didn't want to care who it was but as soon as the man entered, he closed the door. This kind of behavior made Qin Lang's alarm bell ring - this toilet is different from the one on the other hall. Although the place is quiet, it was also remote.

Qin Lang had been drinking some wine so his reaction was much slower. Just as he zipped up his pants, the man was already beside him with a sexy voice, whispering: "Are you drunk?"

"Yan...Yan Han?" Qin Lang looked at Yan Han stunned. There was still a bit of confusion in his eyes, "Why are you here..."

Yan Han let out a muffled laugh from his chest and looked at him amusingly: "To release. Why else would anyone go to the toilet?"

"..." Qin Lang was dumbfounded. Then his face, that was a little red from drinking, turned even redder. When he heard the sound of the other party pulling down the zipper, he subconsciously looked at him.

"Cough," Yan Han has not seen Qin Lang for a month. Qin Lang, who was still a little hazy from drinking, looked at him with burning gazes. This is really tempting him to commit a crime. "Baby, if you keep watching, I'm going to be hard. Let's go to the room and then slowly take a look?"

"Boom-" Qin Lang's face completely exploded. He hurriedly looked away, his whole face hot. "I...I didn't...I'm going out first..."

"Wait!" Yan Han quickly solves his problem and steps up to catch up with Qin Lang. He directly pressed Qin Lang between the sink and him with his body. He put his hands on the sink, encircling Qin Lang's whole body. His long leg rested domineeringly between Qin Lang's legs. The two were very close to each other.

This posture was a little ambiguous, in addition, Qin Lang's breathing was not smooth so his voice trembled slightly: "You...What are you doing?"

"I miss you. I want to kiss you..." Yan Han locked Qin Lang's red lips. Perhaps it was because Qin Lang's reaction was slowed down by the alcohol; or maybe this posture was too ambiguous; or maybe Qin Lang has accepted him in his heart, Qin Lang didn't resist much when he was kissed.

In the quiet toilet, if anyone heard the sound of the two kissing, they would surely blush. With a smile on the corner of Yan Han's mouth, while kissing Qin Lang, he also observed Qin Lang's drunken appearance. That red face looks cute and alluring. Something between his hips had already touched Qin Lang's lower abdomen.

But Qin Lang was really drunk, he was even kissing him back. If he was awake, he would not be so bold, right?

Yes, he was really drunk. Yan Han felt Qin Lang's hand slowly slide down from his chest, Yan Han sighed helplessly in his heart. This is really digging a hole for himself. He couldn't really do it with Qin Lang here. He let go of Qin Lang and looked at him.