Film Emperor Ex-husband is a Scheming Bitch 20

"Beautiful!" Qin Lang praise in his heart. He pouted and blew the messy strands of hair on his forehead. He sat on the back seat with his head down so the driver could not see his face and expressions.

Qin Lang wanted to share with the system the feeling of getting revenge at the moment, but when he thinks about how the system seems to have lost contact temporarily, he can only continue to act sad in front of people in this world.

Character OOC doesn't just mean in front of the people around the character that he took over, but he can't be OOC in front of everyone in the world. OOC is generally judged by those people around Qin Lang who know him to a certain extent, but there is a term called 'butterfly effect'.

He's a star. Although he was now causally getting into a taxi, he still had to pretend to have his heart ached to the point where he couldn't breathe. If he was recognized by the driver and the driver excitedly put his status online, when Yan Han saw that he could still sing with his two long legs crossed, he would probably follow the system to give him the title of a scheming bitch. Qin Lang would not allow such detail to ruin everything.

Now standing in the original owner's place and viewing his life. His most trusted older brother has concealed the white moonlight death. He deceived him. He loved him. He condoned him. But he was also wrong; Mother Yan's, who took him as her own son, also concealed the white moonlight's death in order for him, who loves her son the most, to not leave. She is very selfish; The person he loves the most, Yan Han. He had planned to end it, but he suddenly confessed to him and eagerly pursued him. When he fell in love with him again, he used Bai Quan's existence to tell him cruelly - the person I love has never been you, but I won't let you go, I want to make you suffer. Just want to let you understand that killing Bai Yue because of your decision to get married was the biggest mistake you made in your life.

Even Jing Yu, who finally told him the truth, also deceived him. He used Bai Quan to separate Qin Lang and Yan Han. He told Qin Lang the truth from many years ago, this directly made Qin Lang, who had always loved Yan Han to the point of being humble, firmly believe that Yan Han had never loved him. It's all just a brutal revenge. He heard Qin Lang's cry, he knew that Yan Han really loved Qin Lang, but he didn't explain anything. He let Qin Lang misunderstand the situation all for his own selfish desires that he can't have for himself. Not only did he not help Qin Lang get rid of his sadness, instead, he made him despair.

Someone who truly loves others would be willing to let go, no deceit, and be happy and satisfied for the other's happiness.

These people, they all say they love him. They say they feel sorry for him. But they are also the one who hurt him the most.

Qin Lang rubbed his heart. He sighed without an expression. Fortunately, he is not the original owner so he wasn't so fragile and not so stupid.

Qin Lang leaned his head on the seat, letting his messy hair cover most of his face. The driver was an uncle in his forties. He smiled and asked if he had lost his love and tried to enlighten him, why are you arguing with your lover? Have a bed fight and then a good conversation with your lover.

Qin Lang acted like a wandering soul the whole time, leaning on the seat motionless and looking at the bright city night view outside the car window.

Ugh. Is Twenty-five and Zerozero finished yet? He wants to see Yan Han's current state. Really. When it's time to use them, they were slacking off. I really want to deduct their year-end rewards - from the noble and glamorous President Qin.

Xiao C is an entertainment reporter. The first artist to be included in his list recently was Qin Lang. Since he found out that Qin Lang and the president of Yuchen Entertainment had an ambiguous relationship a few months ago, he started to notice Qin Lang who was not very popular.