Former Prince Spoil His Wife Everyday 16

What Mu Yin gave to Qin Lang was a mind technique, which was in the Qi refining period. Because Mu Yin's parents were human and demon, his master taught him to cultivate and taught him the mind technique that prepares others to cultivate.

However, it was later discovered that Mu Yin was more like a demon, so that complete set of mind techniques was shelved by Mu Yin in the storage ring.

Now it is appropriate to give it to Qin Lang.

After he and Qin Lang double cultivate to help Qin Lang go through the body forging period, Qin Lang can directly learn to draw qi into his body and embark on his road of cultivation.

Although this world is completely different from the Xuanhai Continent, since demon beasts can grow here and humans have companion beasts, the spiritual energy is also quite abundant, so it is not a problem to use it for cultivation.

Everyone wants to be strong. Not to mention the current Qin Lang.

Having good legs and being strong even without a companion beast is exactly what Qin Lang has been thinking about for the past six months.

It has to be said that the little fox is really scheming, knowing exactly what Qin Lang wants most and giving him what he wants, making Qin Lang put down the uncomfortable burden of falling in love with him little by little.

After a short break, it was hard training again.

The first half of the semester is physical training. From today, Qin Lang began to teach the students companion beast advanced course.

"Companion beast," Qin Lang asked the assistant instructor to summon his own, "We all know that they have been with each other since birth, and we think we are very tacit and familiar, but are you truly capable of achieving it yourself when resisting the enemy and will your companion beast also fight at the same time?"

The students stood up straight on the training ground and looked at Qin Lang.

"On the battlefield, and when fighting against monsters, a little mistake is enough to make you lose your companion beasts and lose your life, so you need enough agility and speed. In this class, let's do a test first, no training for the time being." Qin Lang pointed out, referring to various small game props on the training ground, "If you fail to pass, you will do it until you pass, and then proceed to the next training."

The students, you look at me and I look at you. It seems that they haven't recovered yet. They are obviously ready for the training that will make them so tired that they want to cry, but now they were to play games?

Those games are the most common gadgets in Yi country. As long as there are companion beasts, they have played with their companion beast when they were young. Now that it was used as a course, to be honest, they all felt that they would not be able to get on the stage.

However, after they stood at each game table and saw the various conditions posted on them, they looked at each other with expressions of 'How can this be done?'

Pass 100 balls with your companion beast in one minute; blindfold, let your companion beast bypass all obstacles from a distance of 500 meters, and return to you within two minutes; destroy 99 glass bottles with your companion beast, the position of each broken glass bottle must be the same as their master and it is required to...

"What?" In Red one boxing room, Jin Nuo threw his sparring classmates to the ground with another punch. The classmates were in so much pain that they couldn't stand up again for a while.

The little man reported: "Red six didn't train but played games in the advanced course for several days, shall we go and have a look?"

Jin Nuo frowned. At the last meeting, it was obvious that Mu Yin had also taken the medicine, why didn't he respond when he left? Also, Yuan Heng's wrist was pinched by him and he suddenly fainted.