When Uncle Master Became Master After 26

Qin Lang did not expect that Lang Qianxing could clearly remember what happened at the time after he woke up. He was questioned like this, and he didn't know how to answer.

He just couldn't bear to see him in such pain, and he removed their clothes just to better exert his water spirit root spiritual qi so as to suppress the demon blood in Lang Qianxing's body. As for Lang Qianxing's initiative to approach, hug, kiss, tease, and almost barbaric intercourse, he probably indulged him into a habit and didn't want to refuse.

With the pain that all the meridians seemed to burst, Lang Qianxing really felt that he was about to die. But later Qin Lang's spiritual power was soothing, and he mostly felt relief that the situation didn't seem to be too serious.

Lang Qianxing recalled the feeling at that time, then looking at Qin Lang's expression at the moment, there was still something he couldn't understand.

Master could obviously restrain him at that time. If he was afraid that he would explode and die, he only needed to use a spell or a formation or even a talisman to immobilize him, and then slowly continue to convey spiritual power to him, but he didn't. He chose to indulge him again, and chose to bear it.

Lang Qianxing looked at the person in front of him, who was forced to say something to refute because of his simple words but couldn't find any strong evidence. He took the person into his arms, sighed and said with satisfaction: "Master, let's get married."

The person in his arms did not respond, which was expected by Lang Qianxing, his master always liked to respond with silence.

But this time, the person in his arms was only silent for a while, then answered him: "Okay."

A stingy word, just as short and outrageous as when he promised him when they were on the small hill in the lower realm.

And, Lang Qianxing's heart still beats so fast just because of a single word.

"Master...I said that we will get married, have a ceremony to form a dao companion and become each other's dao companions...You, do you understand what I mean?" Like stepping on a soft cloud, Lang Qianxing only felt like he was dreaming. He couldn't help but ask again, hurriedly lowered his head to look at Qin Lang's expression.

Qin Lang had been messing with him for three days, and he really didn't rest well. At this time, when he heard him ask again, he became impatient. He didn't say anything, just closed his eyes and turned around and went to sleep.

This in Lang Qianxing's eyes means he became irritated.

Lang Qianxing was overjoyed again, he hurriedly stuck close to him, hugged the man's cool but incomparably soft body, and said flatteringly in his ear: "Master, don't ignore me, I'm just too happy. I love you so much, how are you so good..."

[Ding, Lang Qianxing——favorability +5, current favorability rating is 97.]

A kiss full of tenderness fell on Qin Lang's round shoulder. It was so gentle that Qin Lang almost fell asleep.

However, his buttocks hit something hard, and most of his sleepiness dissipated. He looked back at Lang Qianxing half in disbelief and half embarrassed.

But that man was simply doting on his favor. After three days of running and breaking into that muddy place, he easily went in against Qin Lang's wills. He enthusiastically wrapped the sudden invasion of the comer with a scorching heat.

Qin Lang's expression was distorted for a second, his face was a little unnatural. His reddish cheeks expressed inexplicable embarrassment, he gritted his teeth and said, "You...you..." Half-forced when his disciple was not awake, and accepted when sober is of course different.