The Prince and The Frog 17

Military training days were actually not that hard for Qin Lang.

In the past, when he was losing weight. He basically tortured himself like this everyday. It's just that there is no big sun and no debuff sweating like rain.

For military training, Qin Lang was still in the same class as Ye Qian and also that acquaintance Xiao Ai that he met in the infirmary. In a short period of time, he got along well with most of his classmates.

"Hey, Qin Lang, your skin is peeling!" When Xiao Ai brought over water, he was passing behind Qin Lang, "On your neck, so many...Your skin is so tender? Girls are not as bad as you."

"Really?" Ye Qian grabbed his nape as he spoke.

Before he touched his skin, his hand was caught.

"Don't touch. It would be infected." Ye Qian pulled Qin Lang's hand down. He tore off a wet towel and put it on the back of Qin Lang's neck. "It will be better to let it stick for a while."

"Oh." Qin Lang did not move. With drooping eyes pulling the grass on the ground, his eyes secretly glanced at Ye Qian who raised his head to drink water.

Ye Qian, who was wearing a military uniform, already seemed mature. With a tough appearance and sturdy figure with mainly sweat, very sexy.

Qin Lang licked his lips.

Ye Qian noticed Qin Lang's gaze, he handed him the water in his hand, "Want to drink?"

Qin Lang silently dispelled the evil fire that raised inside him, with a bad tone: "Don't want, you can have it all!"

Ye Qian raised his eyebrows, looking at him with a playful expression. As if saying that, I've already kissed you directly several times, are you still afraid of indirect kisses?

Xiao Ai not far away heard it, ruthlessly ridiculing: "No, Qin Lang, are you so particular about it? You're not a little girl!"

"..." Shut up friend.

Ye Qian was happy looking at the puffy face of the person beside him. He did not continue to tease him but handed over a new bottle. Say anymore and this guy is probably going to blow up again.

Qin Lang took the water, his fingers touched Ye Qian's hand. His heart suddenly burst, he quickly clench his fingers and take the water bottle over.

Ye Qian looked at the shy look of the man, he suddenly felt hotter and no amount of water could cool down the temperature.

In the dorm tonight, Ye Qian kissed Qin Lang for a long time again. Qin Lang resisted violently every time he started but everytime he was kissed to the end, his tense body would slowly relax, reluctantly but uncontrollably accepting it.

In this regard, Qin Lang was very annoyed. Mostly to himself. He wanted to refuse sternly but his own reaction betrayed his inner thoughts. Even more infuriating is that Ye Qian would deliberately say something like 'your body is more honest' after each kiss.

Ye Qian's fire is a little fierce today. While pressing Qin Lang and kissing, one of his hands reached into Qin Lang's shirt. Qin Lang was shocked, hastily reached out to grab that hand but that hand was very strong, Qin Lang couldn't move it at all.

"What are you doing...." That hand drilled down his lower abdomen into his pants. Qin Lang opened his eyes wide and looked at Ye Qian in horror. His mouth was still gaged, while talking, it was not very clear.

Qin Lang resisted fiercely this time. Ye Qian was hit in the ribs by Qin Lang, he grunted and released him. Qin Lang moves away quickly. Kicked off his shoes and pulled his long legs and hid in the other corner of the beds. He held himself tight and looked cautiously at Ye Qian. He swallowed nervously, feeling a little scared because Ye Qian's eyes at this time are too fierce, as if he can't wait to swallow him.