Film Emperor Ex-husband is a Scheming Bitch End

Qin Lang and Yan Han held each other tightly for a long time. When the men around them saw that the car had entered the brightly lit city, the gloomy feeling before suddenly decreased. They became bold again and tore the two apart.

Qin Lang wiped the tears from his face. When he touched the wound on his face, he gasped in pain. Yan Han wanted to see Qin Lang but the man beside him threatened: "Don't move around, be careful or you will have to get out of the way."

Yan Han could only grit his teeth and endure it for the time being. When he received Qin Lang's news, he gave Qin Feng a signal. The electronic devices on his body were not only mobile phones. Unfortunately, these kidnappers were stupid and didn't search them properly. As long as he and Qin Lang wait patiently, Qin Feng will definitely be able to find them.

However, before that, he needed to know who tied Qin Lang and who wanted to attack Qin Lang. There was a gloomy look in his eyes, he wanted to let that person know that Qin Lang was not something they could touch!

Qin Lang's expression suddenly froze as soon as he calmed down.

"What's wrong?" The man in front of him noticed Qin Lang's change. The question had an impatient tone, but there was a trace of fear hidden in it. He was really afraid that the scene of the factory would reappear.

"I..." Qin Lang lowered his head and took out his mobile phone from his trouser pocket again. Yes, it was exactly the same as the two they had thrown away before. His eyes were wide open, his pale lips pursed, he couldn't say a word.

The temperature in the car dropped several degrees again. This time those men almost didn't dare to breathe, for fear that if they take in someone's breath, a malicious spirit would immediately jump on their bodies and bite their neck.

"What the hell did you provoke?!" The least timid one in the group collapsed.

"Shut up!" The boss in front gave him a slap, "Shut up, we'll be there soon. Leave the person behind. Take the money and leave!"

"Yes, big brother is right... But big brother, should I throw this phone away again? Will it come back if I throw it away? I touched it... Will that thing follow me? What should I do, brother?" The man was about to cry.

Qin Lang held the mobile phone in his hand, daring not to throw it or move it.

"Fuck! Don't worry about it! Hurry up and drive fast. We'll leave them behind in a while and go!" The boss took a deep breath, barely calming down.

Qin Lang maintained the movement just now, not daring to move at all. Yan Han saw his fear, hugged him again and pressed Qin Lang's palm secretly, motioning him to put away the phone. Qin Lang's phone should also be located by the police, no matter how strange, it is always good to have more guaranteed.

"Don't be afraid, I'm here..." This sentence has been said several times by Yan Han, but there's no trace of impatience at all. It only gets more gentle each time.

The kidnappers couldn't even look directly at the film emperor. They didn't know whether he was acting or was it his real feelings, but they really admired his courage and desired to act. He could still be lovingly with someone who could possibly be possessed by a ghost. It's pretty cool that a person can still pretend to be so affectionate.

The kidnappers were right, the car stopped quickly. It was a bar that was not open. It was a low-end bar that looked messy. Qin Lang and Yan Han were thrown into a room in the bar. The five men with five big and three thick[1] were relieved and ran away in a hurry.

Yan Han bent his knees, balanced his body and knelt up halfway. There was no light in the room, it was very dark. He couldn't see if Qin Lang was injured when he was pushed in just now. He relied on the memory of the moment when he was pushed inside to move to Qin Lang's side: "Are you injured? Did you fall?"