Film Emperor Ex-husband is a Scheming Bitch 16

"Yan Han?" A gentle female voice sounded with a smile.

"..." Yan Han's right eyelid jumped a few times. He pinched his eyelid and came back to his senses. He smiled apologetically at the woman opposite, "Sorry, teacher. My mind was just wandering."

Xu Jing is in her forties, although she pays attention to maintenance, there are still some traces of years in the corners of her eyes. When she smiled, a few wrinkles appeared, "I rarely see you like this. Tell me?"

Yan Han looked at the few A4 papers in his hand, and said: "I don't think the basic settings..."

"Hmmmm~" Xu Jing shook her head with a smile, "I mean, talk about things that can make your mind wander?"

Yan Han smiled helplessly and put down the script in his hand and sighed: "Today is November 16th..."

The woman looked at him, as if asking what was so special about this day.

However, Yan Han did not continue talking. This day was nothing special before, but he doesn't know why he felt it was an important day in his heart since a few months ago. Like... whose birthday is it? Not his birthday, not his mother's birthday, nor Qin Lang's, nor Bai Yue's...

Oh right, Qin Lang. Apart from that strange feeling, today seems to be the party Jing Yu invited Qin Lang?

The smile on Yan Han's face gradually cooled down. He put away the script, got up and said to Xu Jing: "Teacher, I suddenly remembered something important. I will have to leave first."

Xu Jing nodded understandingly. She looked at Yan Han, who was on the opposite side, picked up his jacket, and said with a smile, "I wish you all the best."

Yan Han was stunned, then nodded with a smile.

However, his teacher probably set a flag for him!

As soon as he left the cafe, assistant Xiao ran and stepped forward to open the car door for him. While he was pulling out his mobile phone and preparing to send two messages to Qin Lang as usual, before the edited text message was sent, there was a sudden 'hong' from the top of his head.

Yan Han looked up reflexively, seeing the signboard of the cafe quickly came crashing down on him. Yan Han's pupils shrunk suddenly. He quickly bent his knees and rolled to the side.

Although Yan Han dodged the center, he still hit his arm. He hit his head on the place he rolled toward too so he passed out.

Before he lost consciousness, his text message still hadn't been sent. Qin Lang, that idiot, must have gone to Jing Yu's place? Really, nothing went well at all.

Yan Han blinked. The time he waited for the other party to reply made his eyes a little dry. There was still a snow-white ceiling above, and the room was filled with a strange smell of fresh flowers and disinfectant.

He touched his pockets but felt nothing. He forgot that this was patient clothes. There's no cigarettes in his pocket. He looked at the counter again, except for the flowers and fruits and a glass of warm water brought by the manager and his teacher, there was no other thing at all.

He sighed faintly and could only stare dryly at the last voice message he sent on his phone. He didn't click on his own message, but thought of the other party's blushing face because of embarrassment. He must be very cute.

Imagining Qin Lang's blushing appearance, Yan Han naturally recalled the scene of Qin Lang under him that night. He was already twenty-seven years old but he tasted so tender and delicious. Intoxicated and slightly drunk eyes, pitiful and lovely blush, those beautiful wet eyes and skin as white as porcelain, straight and slender legs, the sweet and lingering moans...