Film Emperor Ex-husband is a Scheming Bitch 12

Yan Han took Qin Lang ashore. The people from the program team ran over to check the situation in shock. After confirming that the two of them were all right, they let out a long sigh of relief.

If there was a surprise accident again, they can go to the boss door and commit suicide.

Yan Han glanced at his wet pants and shoes, then sighs at Qin Lang helplessly: "I now believe that you are really out of luck."

"..." Qin Lang blushed. He looked down at his pants, which were also wet.

They put the trap aside, and the two went back to the courtyard to change clothes first.

The program team said it was an ordinary villager's courtyard, but the setting was actually a farmhouse. Each room is equivalent to a hotel room, of course, it also carries some small and fresh style of the countryside.

After changing clothes, the two left the courtyard and finally met the villagers.

Qin Lang sighed: "I also believe now that you are really filled with luck. So now that we finally trigger the plot, did you talk to the NPC about the quest?"

Yan Han couldn't help laughing.

After that, Qin Lang gradually let go. Maybe it was Yan Han that made him relax without having to be as cautious as before, or maybe it's because he just took Yan Han as an ordinary partner participating in a reality show.

The two went together to the chicken coop to pick up eggs and help the villagers feed the chickens so they can get a chicken and eggs; they went to a small pond at the back of the village to cut the grass and feed the fish to get a grass carp; helping the villagers to water the vegetables to get...

Qin Lang mercilessly laughed at Yan Han when he got the fish. This fully shows that the two were just wasting time before but Yan Han insisted that he didn't waste time. When Qin Lang started to prepare lunch at 11 o'clock, he also went back to the river to check. Then he brought back the little hemp fish in a bamboo basket and showed it to Qin Lang. There is a rare smug look on his always indifference face.

Qin Lang said speechlessly: "With the time now, we can make hemp fish on flour but I don't have time to clean them up one by one so..."

"I'll do it." Yan Han insisted on not giving up the fruits of his labor.

Qin Lang couldn't beat him, and so the famous film emperor sits on the small camp stool with a scissors in hand, a very down to earth picture of him sitting on the edge of the pond killing the fish seriously. It was the first time that Qin Lang had seen him like this.

Qin Lang saw that the scissors almost cut Yan Han fingers, he couldn't help but call out to him: "Be careful..."

Yan Han turned his head and smiled at him.

Qin Lang didn't dare to look anymore as bitterness flashes across his eyes. How many days and nights had he fantasized about being able to cook with his lover like this. He didn't expect that one day it would come true, but ironically, they are no longer lovers, or at least never were.

When Qin Lang cooked, he used to prepare all the dishes first then just make the fire and fry it. But when everything was ready, the program team gave them a problem.

"How do you make a fire?" Qin Lang looked at the firewood stove with the pot on top, then looked at Yan Han.

The decathlon-looking film emperor Yan shook his head and said he didn't know either, but what he knew is that this firewood stove is not as easy to burn as one thinks. They both tried it and then both were smoked to tears, so they have no choice but to ask the program team for help.