Former Prince Spoil His Wife Everyday 19

The study was silent for a while. The butler and Qin Jiang were waiting for Qin Lang to speak.

Qin Lang turned the thumb ring on his thumb, his face was calm with no waves. He looked at Qin Jiang: "You said that Xiao Yin is a monster?"

Qin Jiang pursed his lips and didn't answer, but his eyes told Qin Lang yes, he thought he was, he thought Mu Yin was very dangerous, and hoped Qin Lang would not be deceived.

But Qin Lang was not grateful at all: "Qin Jiang, considering our relationship for so many years, you have candidly photographed Xiao Yin this time, if you delete it, I can pretend that nothing happened."

Qin Jiang looked at Qin Lang in surprise.

The butler also looked at Qin Lang in the same way. He also watched Qin Jiang grow up, he knew exactly how the two got along and how their relationship was.

Like brothers that are willing to entrust their backs to each other on the battlefield. Trust and loyalty, no one is more trustworthy than Qin Jiang.

Seeing that he hadn't acted yet, Qin Lang used the usual inviolable command tone: "Qin Jiang, I order you to delete it."

Qin Jiang frowned fiercely, but he did as he said, still his grievance was obvious. A person who had only been with him for two months had so easily surpassed their deep relationship for more than 20 years. He couldn't help but say: "I'm just worried about you..."

"I know." Qin Lang sighed and said, "but Xiao Yin is not a monster. You didn't see it but I saw it. It's just a magic trick. It's a trick used by magicians. You didn't find those extra companion beasts and the first one summoned has the same movements and expressions. There isn't any difference, right?"

"..." Qin Jiang didn't believe it and looked at the video again. However, it was exactly as Qin Lang said. All the movements of the dozen foxes were exactly the same, as if they were copied.

Qin Lang glanced at the video again: "I can see it because only one is real, the others are just an illusion. Xiao Yin lives at the bottom so he has to learn something to fill his stomach. You didn't attend my wedding so you didn't know. After the wedding, I didn't allow Xiao Yin to show it in front of other people. After all, those people just wanted to see him like a show, mocking and laughing at him."

Qin Jiang deleted the video. He did not say that he also saw Mu Yin write golden words in the air with his own eyes, but the terminal could not display it and he felt that even if he said it, Qin Lang would continue to use this reason to explain.

Qin Lang looked away: "What else do you want to ask?"

Qin Jiang raised his head and asked him: "That sword looks extremely sharp, and the material doesn't seem to come from our Yi country. The ring he gave you is too. Haven't you ever wondered where he, a child who grew up in a poor place, got these things?"

Qin Lang did not speak.

Qin Jiang continued: "He may not even be Mu Yin at all."

After the butler heard that what Mu Yin used was only a magic trick and not a weird ability, his expression became calm and unwavering as usual.

Sure enough, he soon heard Qin Lang say, "Is he really Mu Yin? Is it important to me?"

Qin Jiang opened his mouth, but he had nothing to say.

Qin Lang looked out the window of the study room at the blue and free sky, "Qin Jiang. I am like this now, if Mu Yin really has a purpose, what does he want? First, you think the things he brought out are expensive, it means that his original background may not be low, so he doesn't really need to enjoy the glory from being my duchess. Second, if he has the intention to murder me, then with me facing him for two months, he is an opportunity every day, but I am living well now. Three, if you suspect that he is a spy from the other three countries who want to go through me, go through the Winged to enter the army...You don't have to worry, after he graduates, I won't let him go to the army. He will just accompany me to be my wife."