Film Emperor Ex-husband is a Scheming Bitch 18

The early winter nights were slightly cool. Qin Lang's smiling gazes were reflected on the floor-to-ceiling windows. He held a mobile phone in one hand while lazily looking at the neon lights outside the window.

The next second, those eyes remained the same, the lazy posture did not change, but his expression, sound, and tone seemed to have changed into another person.

"Reward... what reward?" Qin Lang swallowed and pretended not to understand.

There was a chuckle from the other end of the phone. The sexy voice quickly hit Qin Lang's eardrums through the line: "Since you don't remember, then forget it. Well, it's getting late, rest early, good night baby."

"..." Qin Lang was anxious, how come he doesn't play cards according to the routine? But he didn't want to hang up the phone so quickly and he still wanted to listen to that person's voice for a while, "Wu...it's only eight o'clock..."

Yan Han held back for a while, but couldn't hold back anymore and laugh out loud.

Qin Lang immediately realized that the other party was teasing him again. He was immediately embarrassed and annoyed: "You! You are right. It's getting late, it's time to rest, that's all!"

"Hahahaha. Baby, don't be angry, open the door." Yan Han is very good at grasping the situation, so as not to really annoy the other party, his tone becomes gentle at once, scratching other's hearts.

"You...you wait." Qin Lang hung up the phone, smiled charmingly at himself on the floor-to-ceiling window, then turned and opened the door a few steps away.

The slightly faster movement made Qin Lang's chest heave a little bigger than usual. His red lips parted slightly, his star eyes stared at the smiling man outside the door with disbelief but uncontrollable joy.

It seems that, after waiting for a long time, the most anticipated goods finally arrive.

Probably thinking that his emotions were too obvious, the young man quickly turned his head to one side. His ears slowly turned red and asked calmly, "Why are you here?"

Yan Han's long legs walked into the room and locked the door. Looking at his lover's lovely blushing face, he wanted to bully him. He put one arm around Qin Lang's waist, the other on the back of Qin Lang's neck, and touched Qin Lang's slightly hot earlobe with two fingers. He kneaded them gently. His sexy lips came to Qin Lang's ear and he blow an ambiguous warmth air in with an unbelievably gentle tone: "Of course I'm here to reward you."

Facing such an attack, Qin Lang only felt his legs soften. He was defeated by just one sentence: "I...I didn't say I wanted..."

Yan Han let out a quiet laugh. He grabbed Qin Lang's ear, bit it lightly, and then turned to kiss the fair and beautiful neck that Yan Han especially loved. He lingered on it, gently biting it for a while, sucking vaguely for a while. The breath spraying on his neck became more and more hot.

Qin Lang's face quickly turned red. The infatuation sweetness in his heart made him feel like he's stepping on cotton after drinking.

"Hmm..." A low beautiful and sweet moan came out of the young man's mouth.

A certain part in Yan Han was already painfully hard, but the only sanity he had left made him stop at the time.

He kissed Qin Lang's lips with a gentle and simple peck, his lust was hidden as much as possible. He hugged Qin Lang and panted for a while, "I won't do anything to you until you promise me, okay?"

The bystander rolled his eyes secretly, and looked at Yan Han disdainfully: "What nonsense is he talking about at this time, just do it! Is he still a man?"