Story of the little coward who contracted a ghost 6

"Do you want to drink water?" Lu Yuan pointed to the water bottle that the secretary had just brought in, "It's in it? What should I do?"

Qin Lang saw the curiosity in his eyes, so he slowly taught the boss how to pour water.

After holding the warm water cup, Qin Lang said thanks again. He blew on the warm and then tested the warm temperature. It was drinkable, though still a little hot. He took a sip, his empty stomach finally felt warmed. His lips slowly turned red due to the slightly hot water temperature. Lu Yuan stared at his lips for several seconds.

After drinking a glass of water, Qin Lang felt much more comfortable. He has to sigh, it is really all-purpose boiled water!

After Qin Lang regained some energy, he asked Lu Yuan for his jade pen and dagger. The secretary went to bring him breakfast; Father Qin went to send his precious little son; It wasn't known if the nurse was busy hanging fluids for the other patients or was lazy, she never came back.

The whole ward returned to their original situation of one person and one ghost. The environment was temporarily safe, Qin Lang no longer delayed. He took out the jade pen and drew a talisman, then undressed himself, took a deep breath and held it. He held the talisman paper with his fingers and stuck it to his heart, slowly drawing out the wisps of black qi that seemed to be a living thing out of his body. Then use the talisman to wrap the black qi and throw it to the ground. In a blink, black smoke came out of the yellow paper, it spontaneously ignited and finally turned to sakes.

After a two seconds delay, he repeated the steps just now twice. After it was completely clean, Qin Lang was already sweating profusely. Father Qin just came back and saw Qin Lang collapsed on the bed. His slightly longer hair on his forehead was soaked. Father Qin frowned again, "Xiao Lang, take a good rest. I'll get a nurse for you. I have something to do in the company, I'll see you later."

At this time, the secretary also bought breakfast and came over. Hearing the boss said to leave, he put the breakfast on Qin Lang's counter and followed behind the boss.

Father Qin waited for a while, but as usual, he didn't hear his son's response. He stopped wasting time, turned around and left the ward, never asking Qin Lang whether it hurt or not.

Qin Lang looked at the tall but ruthless back with hatred. He doesn't know where this weak body gets his strength from, he grab the porridge on the counter and throws it against the door. The takeaway box was naturally spoiled. The sticky porridge fell to the ground, as nauseating as vomit, just like Qin Lang's mood at the moment.

Hearing the sound, Lu Yuan glanced at the boy's angry expression and smiled. Ah, another child abandoned by his family. He really wants to take a look at this little wolf exposing his claws and teeth completely. Covering in blood, he must be very tempting.

The long-overdue nurse stepped on the porridge when she came in. She fell very beautifully. She secretly cursed that this family was really incompetent. She rubbed her knees with a dark face, took the thermometer away, and called the cleaning aunt to clean it.

Qin Lang knew that the aunts in the general hospital had the phone number of the hospital canteen, so when the aunt came to clean up, Qin Lang lied without changing his face that his family quarreled with him and refused to buy him food. After successfully brushing a wave of sympathy, he got the phone number.

When Qin Lang took out his mobile phone to make a call, Lu Yuan looked at him curiously. If he ignored his deep red eyes, his expression would probably be as simple as a child's. Harmless and fearless, curious about everything.

Qin Lang was moved by his appearance. After hanging up the phone, he said, "This is a communication device. If you want to play, I will teach you after I leave the hospital. I can teach you anything in this world that interests you, but there is a condition. You can't harm people without my knowledge or permission."