Story of the little coward who contracted a ghost 8

Seeing that Lu Yuan's face suddenly changed, Qin Lang hurriedly stood up and grabbed Lu Yuan's hand before Lu Yuan rolled up a tornado and demolished the entire building. Then they went straight to the toilet.

"Don't be angry!" No one was in the toilet. Qin Lang hurriedly touched his pockets and took out a small chocolate and handed it to the boss, "he...he can't see you, so...don't be angry. It's not good to be angry..." If he's angry, he would want to kill, kill like crazy. This is the nature of the ghost.

The dry explanation came out helpless, the little sheep that was not good at talking turned around in a hurry.

Lu Yuan narrowed his eyes slightly. Sweeping the white fingers holding the chocolate, he suddenly smiled and said: "Okay, I won't kill him. Is this food? Master, can you feed me?"

Qin Lang looked at Lu Yuan's top-notch face, two blushes rose on his cheeks. He looked at the chocolate in his hand, still wrapped in paper. Lu Yuan really didn't know how to eat. He withdrew his hand, tore open the wrapper, took out the whole chocolate block, and handed it to Lu Yuan, "White chocolate...sweet..."

That 'sweet' thing has not finished, Lu Yuan grabbed Qin Lang's thin wrist and lifted it up. He lowered his head and took the whole piece of chocolate into his mouth. His cold tongue licked Qin Lang's fingers holding the candy.

Qin Lang's face turned red now. He pulled his hand but didn't budge.

The chocolate melted in his mouth but Lu Yuan didn't taste it the slightest bit. He hasn't gone through a special method to eat the food. Ghosts have no taste whatsoever, Qin Lang has obviously forgotten about this.

On the contrary, the soft white fingers of the little white sheep seemed to have a sweet taste when he licked, like his blood with a fruity scent that was like strawberries. Thinking about this, Lu Yuan's tongue swept his teeth, then he bit Qin Lang's finger without hesitation, successfully taste those delicious blood again.

"Hiss..." Qin Lang shrank reflexively. His hand that was still trying to pull back still didn't budge. Exchange a little blood for a classmate's life, it is not a big deal.

Lu Yuan was very satisfied with Qin Lang's attitude. How delicious and powerful is the heavenly blood, he knows it. If he can get it in the future...Lu Yuan licked Qin Lang's fingers, healing his wound leaving no trace left.

Qin Lang's wirst was still grabbed by Lu Yuan. He was still blushing and whispered: "That...is it alright?"

Lu Yuan's pale face shows that it was enough. A drop of blood makes him full and now he has sucked a few times.

"Wait," his cold and soft lips touched Qin Lang's fingers again. He just didn't bite it but kissed it gently. It's not just an ordinary kiss though. He sucked out the evil qi that had just accidentally entered from the wound. Only after that did he let Qin Lang go and gently say to Qin Lang, "All right."

Qin Lang's face was red when he came back from the trip. Zhang Ping felt that what happened to Qin Lang over the weekend was too much. Now he lowered his head and walked over, trying to shrink himself into a small ball so that he doesn't obstruct others' sight. He looked weaker and more helpless.

"Are you okay? Your face is red, do you have a fever?" Zhang Ping softened his usual slightly loud voice. Seeing Qin Lang shaking his head and sitting back on the chair, he also hated a little that iron was not steel[1]. He also sat back next to Qin Lang, "Why didn't you tell others? They bully you so much!"

Qin Lang glanced at him, pursed his lips. On his left, he pull another chair for Lu Yuan to sit there. Then, just like before, he took out his phone and clicked on the game and started playing.