Story of the little coward who contracted a ghost 15

Qin Lang draw as he said it, completely ignoring the whispers of the class.

Lu Yuan was leaning against the window and looked at Qin Lang with a smile. His tall body blocked some of the sunlight. Under the light from the background, his skin was as white as porcelain, which made him look colder. However, there is such tenderness in his eyes, which makes people willing to drown in it.

Such a beautiful model, besides Qin Lang, others also want to draw it.

The face-con girl has already started to move. They pick up the pen and set the drawing paper and draw the outline of Lu Yuan.

They obviously didn't take Qin Lang's possessive words 'only I can draw you' to heart. They didn't realize the strangeness until they found out that neither 2B nor 8B pencil could leave any lines on the drawing paper after two minutes of drawing.

One of the girls, who was closer to Lu Yuan, hands were trembling and broke out in cold sweat. She had tried every pencil, even the paintbrush, but still couldn't draw on the paper. She picked up a charcoal pencil again. She didn't dare to look at Qin Lang any more and just drew casually. As she had guessed, the lines came out. After that she didn't want to draw Qin Lang's handsome boyfriend anymore.

She got up and stumbled over to pulled her best friend away from Qin Lang's corner. Several other classmates also had the same experience as her, and they all consciously stayed away.

So, a strange scene appeared in the studio. A group classmate huddled together as they looked at Qin Lang and his mysterious boyfriend in panic, fear, excitement or curiosity, but no one dared to approach.

Except for Zhang Ping, who stood behind Qin Lang at the beginning. "Senior brother Lu!" Zhang Ping's star eyes lit up again, "It must be Senior brother Lu! Senior brother Lu, do you accept apprentices? What do you think of me?"

Yang Yan silently rubbed his forehead. He grabbed his brother in time to prevent the fanboy from kneeling directly to the boss.

Qin Lang drew Lu Yuan's brows and eyes meticulously. He kept moving his hands, and said lightly, "You can't learn from my senior brother but you can learn from me. I can teach you something."

"Really!" Zhang Ping was excited, shaking Yang Yan wildly, "Aoao, old Yang, did you hear? Ahhh! Qin Lang, I love you to death!"

Zhang Ping's excited expression froze on his face, because he received the death stare from senior brother Lu. Being looked at like that by a ghost hunter who can only kill ghosts, Yang Yan felt that it wasn't such a good experience.

"Idiot!" Yang Yan covered Zhang Ping's mouth and explained quickly, "Senior brother Lu, don't get him wrong, he is just expressing his gratitude. He has absolutely no other intentions towards Qin Lang, please rest assured."

After Lu Yuan gave the warning, he looked away. Although he really wanted to kill these two people, who were close to Qin Lang, so that Qin Lang would only have him beside him, but in that case, Qin Lang would probably not be happy.

"However," Qin Lang stopped writing and looked back at Yang Yan, "I hope you can do me a favor."

Yang Yan was waiting for Qin Lang to continue, but Tan Qing entered the studio at this moment.

As soon as he came in, he saw the strange phenomenon in the studio. He frowned. His gaze naturally fell on the particularly conspicuous corner.

Tan Qing looked at Lu Yuan and said, "Sir, you don't seem to be a student of this school?"

Xu Qianqian explained, "Teacher, he is Qin Lang's boyfriend and came with Qin Lang."

As soon as these words came out, Tan Qing's attitude changed immediately. Now, his brows furrowed even deeper, and his eyes on Qin Lang were also different.