Warm Corpse 12

After a quiet and somewhat long minute. Qin Lang took a breath and was about to go down the tree with Ling Liang when there was some small movement in the woods.

Qin Lang and Ling Liang looked at each other and stayed quietly on the tree, staring at the forest.

After a while, however, nothing came out of the forest - neither zombies nor people, or even small animals that were unlikely to appear in the school.

Qin Lang looked at Ling Liang suspiciously.

"Zizzizi..." There was a new sound from the woods.

Qin Lang breathed a sigh of relief. When he heard it, he knew it was Xiao Fei. He was too lazy to Say anything, and responded to him twice.

"Brother Lang?!" They called out quietly. After experiencing the thrilling escape not long ago, seeing them again at this moment, the mood of several people is completely different from a few minutes ago. To be specific, they are probably excited.

You're not dead, and I'm not dead either, which is great.

It is not suitable to talk on the road so Li Bin and Ling Liang nodded as a greeting. They were still squatting along the edge of the grass. Although Yuanyang Lake was only more than 200 meters away from the canteen, no one knew what was going on there.

"Shh." Ling Liang was at the front, reaching out to signal the team to stop. Then he stretched out his hand and showed two fingers.

Everyone breathed condensed, two zombies.

Ling Liang half-squinted, observing the shape of the canteen. This canteen is a bit old in K University. The door of the canteen is closed with a rolling shutter, so one can't see what's inside. The canteen has a small bungalow with a shed upstairs made of cheap prefab materials. It's too dark to see what's on the roof.

The height of the small bungalow is not too high. There is a shorter room on the side near Ling Liang. He guessed that it may be the kitchen or the toilet, only about two meters. The roof of the room is flat, which seems to be added next to the small bungalow. From Ling Liang's point of view, it is impossible to tell whether the roof of the small room is made of cement or other materials.

Ling Liang was the first to try. He pressed his hands on the eaves, his arms propped up against the edge of the room. His strong muscles under the taut clothing could be seen at a glance. With a flick of his long long legs, he easily climbed onto the roof of the small room. The whole process only took a blink of an eye.

So handsome! Qin Lang smacks his lips quietly, his husband is handsome.

Ling Liang was half-kneeling on the concrete roof. He lowered his body and reached out to Qin Lang, who was hiding in the grass. The roof of the small room was a bit crowded for seven people, but fortunately, the small room was connected to the house. Qin Lang and Li Bin stepped on Yu chao's shoulders and successfully climbed into the roof with Ling Liang help.

It's just that all they see is darkness. When they went up, they accidentally stepped on something, and the sound was not soft. Soon the zombies locked onto the people standing on the roof of the small room.

The small room is too short, it seems possible for these two zombies to climb up.

Without further ado, Ling Liang, Li Bin, and Qin Lang pulled Yu Chao up first, and then quickly pulled up the remaining three.

Finally, the girl looked back and saw that the two zombies were already scraping the eaves. Zombies still have human instincts. They clawed at the eaves with their hands, and their legs kept pushing up. It seemed that it was only a matter of time before they reached.