Former Prince Spoil His Wife Everyday 3

The bedroom door opened, and the housekeeper who was standing outside the door stepped forward and said to Qin Lang, "Sir, it has been arranged according to your instructions."

"Mm." Qin Lang nodded and squeezed the youth's fair hand, "What do you want to eat?"

The youth asked hesitantly, "I want to eat chicken, is that okay?"

Qin Lang looked at the butler.

The butler bowed to the two of them: "I'll arrange for someone to prepare it for the madam alone."

Qin Lang nodded: "Mm, bring the suit to madam too."

After the butler left, the youth repeated for the third time, "I'm not Mu Yin."

Qin Lang took him back to the bedroom and closed the door before saying, "Then who are you?"

He answered, "My name is Yin Xue."

Seeing his serious expression, it didn't look like he was trying to escape from the marriage, so Qin Lang became a little more serious: "What evidence do you have to prove that you're not him?"

"I..." The young man pursed his lips, he met that someone finally listened to him but he didn't know how to talk now. Could he casually say something like he came from another world to someone who he had just met in a stick of incense? People here can summon monsters at will. If someone finds out that he is an outsider, will he be killed?

"Hm?" Qin Lang waited for him to continue.

"Anyway, as soon as I arrived in this world, those people said that I was Mu Yin, the illegitimate son of General Mu." The young man explained dryly, "Anyway, my parents have been dead for a long time, so he is not my father."

"Once you arrive in this world?" Qin Lang read Mu Yin's profile again, "You were in the slum before?"

The youth opened his mouth, not knowing how to explain.

Qin Lang continued to look down again: "Your adoptive parents died, so you have been working temporarily in a restaurant?"

"..."

Qin Lang shook his head helplessly, as if he was looking at a confused child who just learned that his adoptive parents were not his own, but that he was the son of the general and he still refused to believe it.

"..."

Qin Lang: "So you used to be called Yin Xue? You don't like the name Mu Yin? Then I'll call you Xiao Yin in the future?"

The youth was silent for a while, and then said dully, "My master and others all call me Xue."

"Xue..." A flash of pain appeared in Qin Lang's eyes, but he quickly covered it up. Although his tone was still gentle, it was a lot milder than before, "My former companion beast was also called Xue. I'm afraid I can't call you that, it's not right."

The youth blinked. He noticed the change in the man's mood. After a quiet response, he asked again, "...You guys, do you all have that kind of...beast?"

He originally wanted to say demon, but people in this world don't seem to call them that.

Qin Lang looked at him carefully and determined that he was not laughing at him but really didn't know it before, so he answered, "I had it before, but it died."

"Oh..." The youth looked at him puzzled, "Isn't it better to find another one after death? Why are you so sad?"

The smile on Qin Lang's face faded, and he glanced at him coldly.

Although the teenager realized that he might have said the wrong thing, he was still puzzled. After all, shouldn't that kind of monster be captured by humans and then domesticated or even refined into spiritual tools like spirit Gu? It is precisely because he has seen that humans here can summon demons at will that the young man has been using his remaining weak spiritual energy to maintain his human form. He is afraid that he will be caught by these people after he reveals his true form, and he will become one of those demons who people can call out at will without any freedom.