The Prince and The Frog 12

When Qin Lang's pain gradually disappeared, his eyes turned red. When it hurts the most, he can endure it without making a sound but he suddenly wants to cry when it doesn't hurt anymore.

"Qin Lang..." Ye Qian looked even sadder than him.

Qin Lang's face was still pale and he looked at Ye Qian with red eyes. The young man's eyes are both worried and distressed but more than anything, annoyance. Annoyed that he did not break such a deadlock earlier; annoyed that he didn't protect Qin Lang earlier; annoyed that he didn't discover Qin Lang's stomach problem earlier.

Jinchen's infirmary was also very spacious, there was also a simple rest area.

Qin Lang sits up on the little bed, pulls his knee in and buries his face on it as his tears silently flow out, wetting his blue school uniform.

Ye Qian finally couldn't help it anymore. He sat beside Qin Lang and pulled him into his arms as he stroked Qin Lang's back with his hands. His movements are somewhat jerky and awkward.

"Why can't I hate you like I used to...If it was the same as before, I won't be sad anymore..." Qin Lang's voice had a strong nasal tone to it, very aggrieved and sad.

"Qin Lang, I don't want you to hate me at all..." Ye Qian's voice was a little hoarse with a hint of sadness.

Qin Lang raised his moist eyes to look at Ye Qian. They have never talked to each other for so long, at this moment, he seems to understand something. In fact, he really wants to be with Ye Qian. Just like last semester where they have meals together, work together, play ball together without having to say anything...Why does he miss Ye Qian so much? That feeling seems to be more than just friends.

"Qin Lang, can we get along again? These days when you ignore me, I feel very sad. Didn't we make an agreement to go to the same university together? We'll go to the University of Science and Technology in City A, do you remember?" Ye Qian held Qin Lang's hand. He doesn't want to let go at all. "Although we have our own homes, we are no longer children. We can be independent. We have the right to choose our friends."

Qin Lang looked at him blankly.

Ye Qian was uneasy.

Actually, Qin Lang is talking to the system: "Tongtong, Qianqian's words are no different than a confession, do you want me to accept it? Hum hum hum..."

The system refused to answer with a blank face and ruthlessly cut off the call. Heh, don't even think of throwing dog food in front of him!

"Qin Lang?" Seeing that he wasn't answering for a long time, Ye Qian looked at him uneasily.

Qin Lang's eyes became red again and he pounced over to hug Ye Qian, his voice still nasal: "You're so annoying. When did I say I don't remember? I have a good memory, okay?"

Ye Qian choked but nothing came out, all he could do was hug the young man on his back.

The two remained in this position for two minutes.

"Fuck! How long are you going to hug?" Qin Lang said bluntly.

Ye Qian let go of him reluctantly. He also learned to make excuses: "I'm just waiting for you to finish crying. If I can't see your face, you will not feel embarrassed."

"Who cried! Don't talk nonsense!" Qin Lang looked at him warningly, but there was an unnatural flush on his face.

"Okay, okay, you didn't cry. It was me who cried." Ye Qian completely followed him. His gaze fell on the young man's appalling hand, "you, is it a dog? Does it need to be disinfected?"

Qin Lang stared at him angrily, seemingly about to explode again.

Ye Qian took his hand and blew on it carefully. It seems he has found a method to smooth his fur[1]. His voice was incredibly soft: "Does it still hurt? When did your stomach start hurting? I've never seen your stomach hurt before..."