Story of the little coward who contracted a ghost 12

"Am I wrong? If you didn't learn that kind of stuff from that old man, would you be like a ghost all day long now?" Father Qin was still angry, even if he was afraid of the man Qin Lang brought back, he felt that the other party was just an outsider. This is the Qin family, he doesn't need to be timid, "Your mother died early. I know you're against your aunt and your brother, but for so many years, what do you want that I didn't give you? Where is your dissatisfaction at me coming from, what are you doing to your brother?"

"White-eyed wolf!" The stepmother scolded.

Qin Yang gave Qin Lang a smug smile. Qin Lang really couldn't take it anymore, he even buried his head in the strange man with long hair arms.

"Now, if you apologize to your brother, I'll take it as if it never happened. Otherwise, from today onwards, you won't be able to enter this house again. I don't have a cold-blooded son like you." Father Qin thought that Qin Lang silence was a compromise so he didn't notice that Qin Lang was no longer trembling abnormally, but he found out that the two of them were too intimate, and said sharply, "Did you hear what I said? What do you mean by holding this man as soon as you come back? Don't you feel ashamed?"

"Heh..." Lu Yuan hugged Qin Lang with one hand and raised his other hand slightly. His overly beautiful hands attracted the attention of the people in the whole room, but the reason is because of the gathering of sinister black and red qi in his hand.

His completely red eyes looked at the Qin family coldly. The Qin family couldn't understand the meaning from his beautiful charming eyes, but they felt terrible, and the death aura that enveloped the entire room.

"You... what do you want to do?" The three of them swallowed in unison.

Lu Yuan's lips curled up. He smiled softly: "Of course, kill you guys."

Realizing that the man was not joking, including the servants who had been watching the play, they also got together with the three of them. They tried to call the police but it couldn't be reached, yet the signal on the phone was full. They ran towards the back of the hall, they ran two meters before they were blocked by an invisible wall. The blood on their faces faded. They looked at this strange man in disbelief.

"You... you can't... you can't just kill people..."

Lu Yuan laughed twice as if he had heard some funny joke. His original low voice became charming and pleasant when he laughed, but in the ears of the Qin family, it was like the screams of the devil from hell. Their whole body was cold. Especially with the man's laughter, a gust of wind started to blow in the house even though all the doors and windows were closed. The laughter sounded with the wind, hitting their face that bloodstain wound appeared on their face.

Screams resounded throughout the villa.

Lu Yuan looked at those few people indifferently, their struggles and begging for mercy only felt ridiculous in his eyes. These were Qin Lang's family members, and they were as disgusting as his former family members. Thinking so, he raised his empty palm and strangled Qin Lang's younger brother. It would definitely be more painful for those two to watch their favorite son die first.

"Yang Yang!"

"Don't! Don't kill my son..."

Qin Yang's eyes turned white, his legs were constantly struggling midair, his face turned into a pig's liver color. Suddenly, the invisible hands that were holding his neck loosened. The strong wind in the house also stopped. Qin Yang fell from the air, howling in pain, probably breaking his leg.

Only then did Father Qin realize that Qin Lang was holding the hand of the man that controlled everything, and he was looking at him coldly.

"What?" Lu Yuan looked at Qin Lang with some dissatisfaction. The little lamb is soft-hearted, and now it's the little wolf, is he also soft-hearted? Just because of that ridiculous love?