When Uncle Master Become Master After 19

The place where Qin Lang and Lang Qianxing landed first was Qingyun Peak. He himself is low-key, so he obviously won't land directly in front of the Tianyun sect stone monument to cause a disturbance for the disciples.

He is the master of Qingyun Peak. As soon as he approaches Qingyun Peak, the spirit beasts and birds on the peak can feel it, and of course his disciples will also know, including his senior brothers and sisters in the other three peaks.

As soon as Zhong Yi and Bo Yi came in front of the peak, they were very happy when they saw their master coming back from a distance, but they only saw master and one sword, not their junior brother!

Bo Yi was about to ask his senior brother if something happened to his junior brother, but before he could ask, master's sword came a little closer to them and he saw clearly that their little junior brother was actually standing on master's sword!

Not only Bo Yi was shocked, even Zhong Yi was also surprised.

"Master!" When Qin Lang came down, both of them put away their surprise and happily welcomed their master back.

"Mm." Qin Lang glanced at the two of them, "not bad."

Naturally, he was referring to the two's cultivation during this period when he was not on Qingyun Peak.

There are only a few people on Qingyun Peak, so the rules are not as strict as the other three peaks. If the daozun of the other three peaks went to practice and came back, they would all be lined up in the sect, kneeling and bowing to the daozun in the wind.

Of course, this kind of scene will look good when there are many people. Qin Lang has only three disciples, it won't be satisfying enough to watch it, so he just avoided it. After he glanced at Lang Qianxing, he went directly to the direction behind the peak, presumably to take a bath and change his clothes. He probably wants to go to Tianyun Peak to see the sect master.

Lang Qianxing looked at Qin Lang's back for a while with nostalgia. When he came back to his senses, his two senior brothers looked at him strangely.

"The two senior brothers want to ask me why I am on master's Cangshuang sword?" Lang Qianxing raised his eyebrows with a smug expression.

"Of course!" Although their master looks cold and easy to talk to, it is impossible for Lang Qianxing to say that he wants to go together and their master agrees, right? ! There must be some reason, such as little junior brother was injured, so it was inconvenient for him to use his flying sword and so on.

However, Lang Qianxing's face was ruddy, even a little springy, there was no sign of injury on his entire body.

"...I won't tell you." If I say it, I'm afraid of scaring you to death!

Bo Yi and Zhong Yi: "..." What should I do if I want to beat up my junior brother?

"But I brought something for the two senior brothers..." Lang Qianxing took out two packs of kraft paper from his storage ring, there was a lot of stuff inside.

"These are the things I ate when I went to practice together with master," Lang Qianxing was very happy, as if to say that it was full of unparalleled flavors in the world, which made Bo Yi want to open it and taste it now, "There are a few more. It's a gadget I bought along the road, I hope both senior brothers don't dislike it."

Bo Yi was very happy, of course he liked the delicious food and fun things. Zhong Yi simply thanked him and asked him, "Qianxing, can you tell us what kind of things you and master have encountered along the way?"

"Of course..." Lang Qianxing was pulled back to the disciple's courtyard by his two senior brothers who wanted to hear the story.

On the other hand, Qin Lang also managed to soak in his spiritual spring successfully. He saw Lang Qianxing sharing the things bought on the road with the other two disciples. He felt that he and Lang Qianxing were a newlyweds couple who went on vacation and brought back souvenirs to relatives and friends.