When Uncle Master Become Master After 6

The inside of the Sword Casting Hall was extremely hot. The sweat fell down his cheeks and dripped onto the high-temperature forging table, with the 'zi' sound, it instantly evaporated.

Qin Lang ignored it, and didn't have time to wipe his sweat. He continues to cast it wholeheartedly.

Of course, that's just what a certain someone saw, as for him, of course he naturally let it hang up[1]- the importance of having an AI/plug-in.

Although Yun Jue is beautiful in 360 degrees without any blind spots, but shirtless with black iron pliers and a hammer that is more compatible with tough guys, Qin Lang show himself like this, if he still doesn't love and get up and he is not interested in this kind of hard work him, then how about he be the one on top instead?

Alas, he also has to rack his brain to make his junior brother not be 'discovered' by him.

For example, right now, Lang Qianxing was holding an ancient book on the second floor of the library, but his eyes were squinting at the small window on the opposite side of the Casting Sword Hall.

Blacksmiths, those with talent or good abilities will choose to put the raw materials that need to be forged into the furnace, then use their own cultivation to skillfully polish a fine piece.

However, real masters are like beginners who just learn to forge. They use their own hands and a heavy hammer to temper the melted raw materials into the most suitable shape, and then reheat it again, take it out again and repeat it again and again, removing all impurities from the raw materials, making the weapon become purer step by step.

Although this method is a bit slower than using one's cultivation base directly, it allows the refiner to temper themselves while tempering the weapon, which is also a process of cultivation. Those cultivators who are complacent about their ability to use their cultivation base to refine tools often take a long time to realize what they are missing.

With such a boring process, the cultivator who was patient enough to keep repeating the same action, focusing on forging, perseverance and forbearing, is worthy of admiration no matter how one looks at it.

Qin Lang listened to the sound of the increase in favorability, and threw the sword that had been cast into the fire again, a faint smile appeared on his face illuminated by the fire.

Then he seemed to notice something, and moved his eyes from the fire to the small window, through which he could see the library on the opposite side.

The man upstairs lay quietly on the table, with the book open and propped in front of his head, looking lazy.

Qin Lang quickly withdrew his gaze and patiently waited for the material in the fire to melt into a golden red from the high temperature.

After another day of sweating, Qin Lang would go to the back of the peak to take a bath, even though he could remove the filth with a casual spell.

It's just that because Lang Qianxing peeked at him last time. In order not to ruin his character set up, he still set a restriction here, not giving Lang Qianxing another chance to intrude.

Fortunately, a certain someone was not thin-skinned at all. When he returned to the room with a refreshed body after taking a bath, Lang Qianxing came to him.

"Master, it's me." The figure outside the door knocked on the door.

Qin Lang raised his eyebrows. His husband's tone has a touch of obsession in it. Is this the feeling of carrying out a clandestine love affair?

"Come in."

Lang Qianxing opened the door and came in, then closed the door and looked at Qin Lang, who was standing by the case and selected various stones to put on the case, with long hair.