Former Prince Spoil His Wife Everyday 11

Qin Lang did not satisfy the gloating onlookers of these students, but took Mu Yin directly from the training ground to his office.

"Uncle You, you also go out." Qin Lang ordered, "Don't let anyone approach."

The butler glanced at Mu Yin worriedly, and then walked to the door and went out, leaving the space completely for two people.

Qin Lang rubbed his temples and looked at Mu Yin, who lowered his head as if admitting his mistake: "Xiao Yin, do you have something to say to me?"

The slightly long silver hair covered his eyebrows, Qin Lang couldn't see his expression clearly, but his right hand index and middle fingers were moving as if carrying out a secret art.

Qin Lang pretended not to see it and asked, "What did you do just now?"

Mu Yin's right hand didn't stop. He looked down at Qin Lang and explained calmly, "It's just the most basic body forging. Or physical fitness."

Qin Lang also looked at him calmly. The room was quiet for a while before he said, "Do you know why I'm angry?"

Mu Yin tilted his head to the side, with some stifled anger, "I also want to know...Anyway, I didn't lie, and I didn't tell you any lies."

Then, in the place where Qin Lang could not see, a golden immortal rope appeared out of thin air, waiting for Qin Lang's answer.

Mother said, one must tie the person they like, especially knowing that he will leave in the end. Instead of letting him leave, it is better to trap him directly in one fox hole, accompany one all their life, and never give him a chance to break one heart and don't give him the chance to betray one. Just like his father, he has never come back after leaving, and when he came back, he brought a stranger who wanted to take her inner core.

Love is inherently selfish. In this case, it's enough as long as one is happy.

Qin Lang frowned and looked at him, "I'm angry because I know you didn't lie. I'm angry with myself, and I'm also mad at you."

"What?" The little fox didn't understand.

Qin Lang sighed lightly, took Mu Yin's hand and held it in his hand, "I'm angry that I didn't give you enough security to make you dare not tell me your secrets. I know I said it before that I will wait for the day you are willing to tell me yourself, but I want to break my words, I want to get to know you. I don't want to feel like I know nothing about you."

Mu Yin stiffened for a moment, pursed his lips, and looked at Qin Lang hesitantly.

"Xiao Yin," Qin Lang stroked the wedding ring on Mu Yin's left hand, "I have already started using the ring you gave me. I took one of the medicines you mentioned to test. Most of the medicine properties are undetectable. There are still some flowers and plants in the space, neither the terminal or the library have knowledge of it. I know that you are not the Mu Yin who lives in the slum, and maybe even...probably not from this world."

Mu Yin pressed his lips even tighter, his right hand moved slightly, and then paused quickly, he was still thinking and struggling.

Qin Lang looked at him: "Tell me, Xiao Yin. You are the only light in my world, my only hope, not just my partner. I don't know where you come from, and I'm afraid that you will suddenly disappear like how you suddenly appear in front of me. Everyone is afraid of losing their light. Doesn't matter how shocking the truth is, I am ready, I will not let you go."

"I..." Mu Yin gritted his teeth, his right hand trembled slightly, "Don't lie to me, otherwise..." Otherwise, I'll tie you up with the immortal rope and lock you in my mustard space forever, erasing all your memories. Then tell you who you are, tell you that the only one you love, the only one you want to keep, is only me, just me.