Warm Corpse 10

"No-way!" Ling Liang almost gritted his teeth.

"Fuck!" Qin Lang wanted to get angry but was afraid the loud voice would attract attention, so he could only hold it in. He went to tell Ling Liang to let go of his hand holding on his shoulder, since the other party was so strong that he couldn't push it away.

"Brother Lang..." Xiao Fei hesitated, "How about we stick to the original plan?"

Zhang Mao bit his fingers and did not express his opinion.

Yu Chao rubbed his forehead with a headache and lost in thought for a while.

According to the original plan, maybe some will escape. However, there are so many zombies downstairs, the first batch of people will definitely be caught. Some zombies will chase them out, and some will surely continue to eat the food they have caught. So what about the second batch? If they continue to come out according to the original plan, those zombies, who remain, will inevitably pounce on these lively prey again, so only a part of them can escape.

Furthermore, if the alarm they placed in the security room rang at this moment, some of the zombies that went away would come back. They will attack from the back and front, so those who were surrounded by zombies and couldn't escape would just wait to die.

Sure enough, a plan is just a plan. When the actual situation was seen, such a plan is too tragic. The sacrifice of some people in exchange for the survival of another, though it is inseparable from their luck and physical fitness, such an asura field is not what they planned at all, nor is it what any of them are willing to see.

"I'll go." Ling Liang tried to grab the phone in Qin Lang's hand.

Qin Lang immediately moved his hand away, also grabbed Ling Liang's arm, with no room for negotiation: "No! You can't go!"

"You will definitely get soaked when you jump into the lake. You have to stay in the water for a long time and wait for me to come. Now that the autumn is cool, you are very likely to have a fever again." Ling Liang looked directly into Qin Lang's eyes, "Be obedient! I'll go!"

"Fuck! What's the matter with your tone of coaxing a child?" Qin Lang glanced away and confronted Ling Liang. Looking at his eyes, his face was weird, "I have a fever because... Anyway, my physique is not that weak."

Yu Chao looked at the time, his tone was a little anxious: "It's 58. It will be 1 o'clock soon."

Qin Lang frowned but Ling Liang refused to step back at all. In the end, he sighed in compromise and even rolled his eyes: "Okay, let's go together. If we're going to die, we'll die together, okay?"

Ling Liang didn't say anything, but let go of his hand, probably accepting.

[Ding, Ling Liang - favorability +10, current favorability is 60.]

Xiao Fei's eyes reddened: "Brother Lang, Brother Liang..."

Ling Liang said to Yu Chao, "You two should go to the cafeteria together."

Yu Chao frowned, "What about you?" He was silent, as if after thinking about something, he clapped his hand, and said, "We will meet you."

Xiao Fei and Zhang Mao looked at each other and nodded together. At this moment, the five people seem to have become a team, even if they only get along for a few days.

Qin Lang rubbed his temples with a headache, cursing, but with a smile: "Okay okay okay, I have been convinced by you bunch of idiots. At that moment, Ling Liang and I will distract them while you follow the original plan and enter the forest in front to hide in the tree. After the movement has passed, you can come to us through the woods. We will wait for you near Yuanyang Lake. If you don't see us, then just go to the canteen I said."