Story of the little coward who contracted a ghost 14

After a sweet weekend with Lu Yuan, Qin Lang switched personalities on Monday.

He looked at the bunch of strawberries around his neck in the mirror in the bathroom, slightly out of his mind for a while. He pulled the sweater backup to cover it. It wasn't known what he was thinking but he was so distracted while brushing his teeth that he forgot to squeeze toothpaste on the toothbrush. After brushing for a long time, he finally felt that there was no taste in his mouth.

Lu Yuan was just outside the door. After waiting for two minutes and Qin Lang still didn't come out, he didn't even bother to open the door, he just walked in. He looked at Qin Lang's dazed appearance, and thought he was kind of amusing. Lu Yuan wrapped Qin Lang's waist, kissed Qin Lang's already hot ears intimately, "Don't believe it yet?"

"I...I am really with you...you, are you my boyfriend...now?" Qin Lang looked up in the mirror and looked at Lu yuan, who had his chin on his shoulder and bit his ear. There was still a bit of confusion on his red face.

"Do you really remember nothing?" Lu Yuan frowned slightly. As if a little embarrassed, he sighed helplessly. Holding Qin Lang's shoulders with both hands, he turned him over and looked at him.

Then, while Qin Lang was contemplating his own memory, Lu Yuan directly kissed Qin Lang's lips. Qin Lang's eyes widened, both hands instinctively pushed the man's hard chest. His consciousness was even more blurred. He has little strength so his action of pushing and refusing seem like he wanted to refuse but welcome it.

"Lu...wu..." He just opened his mouth and called. He directly took advantage of the convenience to enter. Only then did he release Qin Lang.

Once released, Qin Lang became soft, half hanging on Lu Yuan's body. His heart was beating fast and couldn't calm down for a while. He gasped for breath, his hot face rested on Lu Yuan's arm.

"Do you believe it now? Can you hear your own heartbeat? Do you want me to confirm it for you again? Mm?" Lu Yuan held his waist. With one hand, he lifted Qin Lang's face against his arm. He raised his eyebrow and asked.

"No, no need..." Qin Lang glanced at him then hurriedly lowered his head quickly. He gently pushed Lu Yuan "I'm going to use the bathroom, you go out first..."

The corner of Lu Yuan's mouth curved. He looked and said: "It doesn't matter. I've seen it before. It is very cute. Want me to help you?"

"..." Qin Lang's face turned red. He kept pushing Lu Yuan with his hand, "You you you...get out now..."

Lu Yuan's eyes were full of smiles. Seeing that he was really embarrassed, he pinched his cheek and let him go.

After Lu Yuan left, Qin Lang washed his face again and cursed a rogue in his heart, but the corners of his mouth were slightly curved.

Actually, something happened over the weekend. It's just that Qin Lang is doing more important things with his old gong, so he was too lazy to deal with it.

Monday class is here again, Qin Lang and Lu Yuan went to school together after having breakfast at home. Now Lu Yuan didn't hide his figure. As soon as he came out from Fang's courtyard street, many people looked at him.

Qin Lang was not very happy, this feeling was as uncomfortable as those eyes staring at him. Oh, more than that, this feeling also made him feel sour in his heart - he was the only one who could see how good-looking Lu Yuan was before, but now they can all see it too.

Lu Yuan had a panoramic view of Qin Lang's expression, but he didn't see that the little guy was quite possessive before. It wasn't like this before. He was even happy to take him out and stand in the sun with him.