The Prince and The Frog 19

System: "Yo!"

"Wu..." Qin Lang opened his eyes, groping for a while by the pillow before touching his phone. The screen was lit by him, showing that it's already 12 o'clock.

The tone of the system is sincere: "Congratulations!"

Qin Lang: "Are you Zerozero? Should be, since Twenty-five has no such tone. Is twenty-five off today?"

"Heh..."

"Okay you are twenty-five." Qin Lang stretched out, no obstacles encountered. He looked around the bedroom but he didn't see Ye Qian. "Where's my family's little baby Qianqian?"

The system doesn't really want to answer so skip it: "This drama is not quite like what you predicted before, right? The little black room is useless after one use right? So what more does the debtor demand?"

He said why the system called him early in the morning, it was waiting for him here.

"You prevert!" Qin Lang hummed, "Do you just want to see me locked up in the bedroom by Qianqian and raped every day?"

"..." I - fuck! He was speechless, why is that? When did he become so toxic? No, he had to ask Zerozero to check him. He doesn't have a virus, right?

Qin Lang waited for a long time but the system didn't answer. He called another two times but there was still no sound, no response nor shout.

Qin Lang shrugged and got up to take a shower. Before he fell asleep last night, he felt that Ye Qian would not let him go. Later, he fell asleep and he still didn't do anything. He thought he wouldn't take action, he actually guessed wrong. As a result, Classmate Xiao Ye actually chose early morning!

Stick out the red chicken[1] and do something at dawn.

Qin Lang came out of the bathroom. He took off the sheets and quilt cover and soaked all the clothes he wore last night that he couldn't see. As he was about to wash, Ye Qian came back.

"Come and eat, are you hungry..." Ye Qian put breakfast on the table. Seeing Qin Lang walking over from the balcony. It wasn't known what he saw but that face that had never had much expression other than indifference suddenly turned red.

Qin Lang was a little surprised, and teased: "Yo, young master Qian is blushing? Last night, oh no, wasn't it this morning? How many times did you do it after tying me up? Very fun right."

"Cough...." Ye Qian never thought that he would settle the account after autumn. He pulled away the chair young master Qin gave him, "Have a meal."

The dishes that Ye Qian buys are all bland. Although it looks plain, it tastes good. It doesn't seem to be from the school, he probably bought it from a fancy restaurant outside.

"Your hair hasn't blown yet..." Ye Qian sat down beside Qin Lang, he wanted to rub his boyfriend's head only to find that his hair was half wet.

Qin Lang put a mouthful of rice in his mouth and muttered: "Already wiped it. It's hot now, it'll dry in a while."

"Just don't catch a cold and get a headache..." Ye Qian's hand still touched Qin Lang's hair. The corners of his lips were upturned. In his eyes is the love that can't be hidden and need not be hidden.

After being full, Qin Lang leaned on the bed and flipped through his phone. Ye Qian went to wash Qin Lang's clothes and quilts covers. That's his pot, he has to carry it.

After Ye Qian came out, seeing that Qin Lang was just leaning against the bunk with two legs crossed, it doesn't seem like he's going to continue resting. Instead, it seem like he wants to go out.