Extra 3

The warm sun in winter makes people a little drowsy.

Jiang Chengzhou threw the work in his hands to the system, turned on the auto operation, then went out of the study.

Before going downstairs, he also went to the other rooms on the second floor to take a look. The little guy was not on the second floor.

He didn't see him until he reached the living room, the cute little guy was basking in the sun on the balcony.

He quietly watched Qin Lang in the living room for a while, he didn't even realize how gentle his smile was.

When he came back to his senses, he noticed that Qin Lang had not changed his posture and his head was tilted on the chair.

He probably fell asleep.

Jiang Chengzhou was afraid that he would catch a cold, so he took the blanket and went over.

Some flowers were planted on the balcony, they are the same kinds and not very precious flowers. The leaves are small, the flowers are also small, purple, clustered together, very cute. They were lined up on the balcony, and the shadow just covered the book Qin Lang was holding.

Jiang Chengzhou walked lightly, took down the book in his hand, then put the blanket over him.

Today isn't cloudy, it's sunny. It's just that occasionally a cloud would float to block the sun, but it's still cool.

Jiang Chengzhou half-squatted in front of Qin Lang, carefully put the blanket on Qin Lang and tucked it on his shoulders. He wanted to quietly tuck a corner of the blanket between Qin Lang's shoulders and the back of the chair, but the corner of Qin Lang's mouth moved and he murmured something silently.

Jiang Chengzhou's eyes naturally fell on the thin lips of the young man who had just moved slightly, then, he couldn't take his eyes off.

From his angle, under the sunlight, the thin hair on the boy's face can be vaguely seen. It's very soft, he really wants to reach out and touch it. The fair face, the lips that are more pink in the light, are all silent seduction.

Jiang Chengzhou held the armrest of the chair and swallowed nervously. With such a good-looking, usually obedient and well-behaved young man, it is impossible not to like him.

A gust of breeze passed, gently brushing the loose hair on the boy's forehead. Under such subtle influence, of course, the young man did not wake up, but just smack his mouth unconsciously, perhaps because of thirst, perhaps because of a dream.

Whatever it was, Jiang Chengzhou's heart beat faster and he wanted to get closer.

A gentle and soft kiss, but a circle of ripples exploded in his heart. It was Jiang Chengzhou and also Qin Lang.

Qin Lang opened his eyes the moment he kissed him. Those eyes that had just woken up were still a little misty and trembled slightly because of the scene in front of him.

It stands to reason that according to Jiang Chengzhou's current character, he should hold the head of the beautiful boy domineeringly and deepen the kiss.

But no matter what, this is actually the first time Jiang Chengzhou has kissed someone, and he was actually stealing a kiss, and it was also discovered, the other party even made eye contact with him!

His body was faster than his brain, Jiang Chengzhou jumped up almost instantly. He didn't dare to look at Qin Lang's expression.

Fortunately, Qin Lang himself blushed and didn't dare to look at him, otherwise he's afraid the three red and bold OOC letters would smear his face.