Warm Corpse 27

Qin Lang's healing ability was much stronger than Tang Xiaorou. In just two minutes, several high-level zombies with rotten flesh were completely healed. Qin Lang waved his hand and once again ruthlessly told those younger brothers to get out.

However, this time, there were a few who were unwilling to leave. They said they did not want to leave. They wanted to protect their boss's safety. This kind of zombie that started to have their own consciousness was also the effect of Qin Lang's healing ability. They were likely to evolve further. Like Qin Lang, they might recover some of their memories.

Seeing that they insisted, Qin Lang did not continue to give death orders, but only told them to stay quietly in the yard.

Xiao Fei opened the door when he saw Liang Cheng and the others getting out of the car. After Qin Lang finished his instructions, he followed Ling Liang into the house.

"Xiaorou, what's wrong with you? Your face looks so bad." Liang Cheng locked onto Tang Xiaorou as soon as he entered the room.

"I'm fine." Tang Xiaorou frowned, dodging Liang Cheng's hand that came to touch her forehead.

Liang Cheng's face darkened, and his tone was gloomy: "You have a fever. What's the matter? Ling Liang asked you to rescue Qin Lang, but Qin Lang bit you?"

Tang Xiaorou: "???"

Xiao Fei also listened with a look of "???", but before he had time to explain about Tang Xiaorou, he saw Liang Cheng pull out his gun very quickly.

Xiao Fei's eyes widened, and he hurriedly shouted: "Brother Lang be careful!"

Qin Lang, who was walking at the end, was still having fun closing the door by himself, while Ling Liang was watching Qin Lang having fun closing the door. Suddenly, a bullet came out of nowhere. No one could react for a second.

Although Ling Liang used the fastest speed to condense a scorching fireball to block it, and even pulled Qin Lang to dodge, the bullet made of special material still penetrated into Qin Lang's right chest.

Ling Liang's breathing stopped instantly, his heart tightened. He hurriedly looked at Qin Lang's situation, but the latter just blinked at him.

"What are you doing?!" Tang Xiaorou also sat up from the sofa, relieved when she saw that Qin Lang was fine, "My ability was just overused so my body was hot. Qin Lang didn't bite me at all, if it wasn't for Ling Liang to allow him to go to the group of zombies to give orders, you may be dead now."

Liang Cheng and his subordinates: "..." What?

Black bloodstains flowed out from his right chest, a rotting stench came from it.

Qin Lang glanced down and looked up at Ling Liang again: "dirty..."

Ling Liang looked at Qin Lang distressedly: "Is baby hurt? You're bleeding..."

Qin Lang shook his head, "No...hurts..."

However, Ling Liang still frowned and looked at Qin Lang's wound, feeling extremely distressed. There was no discomfort at all from smelling such a stench.

Qin Lang stared at him blankly for a second or two, then raised his left hand and inserted his five fingers into the flesh and blood of his right chest. Ling Liang's pupils shrank, his breathing stopped again, but when he saw that Qin Lang's expression had not changed at all, he slowly began to feel relieved. Qin Lang should just be taking out the bullets.

Through the dark coat and sweater, although Qin Lang's specific movements could not be seen clearly, the people in the room still felt the terrifying feeling of straying into a horror movie, especially when Qin Lang's hand quickly found the bullet from the flesh and blood. With the crisp sound of bullets falling on the marble floor, Qin Lang's wounds healed in an instant, leaving only a half-dry and half-wet blood stains on his torn clothes.