Warm Corpse 14

Without a map, Ling Liang, who was able to determine its position from just the latitude and longitude, naturally received a lot of surprise and admiration from the crowd.

Qin Lang, on the other hand, looked at Ling Liang blankly.

Ling Liang laughed: "You forgot? We've been there together. Biological experiment park."

Qin Lang suddenly realized. He and Ling Liang had been looked at by everyone with ambiguous eyes these days. Qin Lang, who was always embarrassed, finally revealed an excited expression.

The experimental park was invested by the four major families in K City. This base is now open to the public, which shows that their families are likely to be in the base.

How could this not get him excited?

Just like him, everyone was in a state of excitement, and under this emotion, they almost forgot about the movement near the canteen. It wasn't until the screams sounded in front of the canteen that all their faces changed.

This time the sound is not small, so there should be more than one person. No one hit the shutter door, but someone stepped on the small roof in the kitchen just like when Qin Lang and the others came in. The new screams sounded again, just a few concrete walls away from them. Hearing this, their scalps go numb.

Soon, the sound of kicking and knocking sounded above their heads, it seemed that someone had gone upstairs. Tang Xiaorou and He Qing asked ACheng for the key again. This time ACheng opened his mouth but when he saw Yu Chao raise his fist, he swallowed the refusal and could only hand over the key.

Unexpectedly, as soon as they reached the entrance of the stairs, someone rushed down the stairs. Tang Xiaorou took the key and wink. Qin Lang and the others immediately understood that this group of people had kicked the door just like they did at the time.

"Come...come up..." The man who ran at the end was panting as he finished speaking. His eyes passed over Qin Lang and the others. His eyes lit up at the shelves in the canteen, and then, like the group of people just now, he ran as fast as he could to the snack area and swept the shelves with little food left.

Only Qin Lang and the few others were left with solemn expressions, "That person said that, could it be that there are already zombies upstairs?"

With that thought, Yu Chao closed the door at the entrance of the stairs as quickly as possible, while Qin Lang and Ling Liang lifted heavy objects behind the door, making sure that nothing came down the stairs before they were relieved.

After a few people returned to the canteen, some of them couldn't believe their eyes. Their former classmates are now like homeless people who have been under the bridge for ten days or half a month. They were holding the food and devouring them, looking at them with fierce eyes and their faces were hideous. They were both embarrassing and frightening at the same time.

The food on the shelf was all Qin Lang's and the others-the one bought from ACheng. Fortunately, there are enough, otherwise, no one from this group of people will get it, and they have no doubt that this group of people will fight.

"Uh, don't look at us like that... We have no intention of robbing." Xiao Fei swallowed. When he spoke, he was stared at by that group of people and took a step back unconsciously.

No one answered him, they were all busy eating. Several of them choked from eating too fast. He Qing and Tang Xiaorou met their gaze and brought them water.

Several of their eyes changed and they sniffed. So much has passed since the virus outbreak, the initial solidarity and goodness have long been buried by hunger and fear. No one wants to die, and everyone wants food, so the struggle and robbing started like this.