Film Emperor Ex-husband is a Scheming Bitch 15

"Douxing" It tells the story of the Zhou imperial family's power struggle. The Zhou Dynasty has been peaceful for many years. The imperial court has recently paid more attention to literature than military. Under the seemingly calm court, dark tides were surging. Among the dozen princes, the crown prince, the third prince and the seventh prince have the most support.

Among them, Zhou Sheng, the seventh prince, is the protagonist. He has a wild and unruly character, proficient in both literature and martial arts but pretends to be sloppy in front of people. In fact, he was as meticulous as dust.

The beginning of the story is the first day of the national teacher in court. The national teacher's name is Dou Xingchen. This man is suave. He is seemingly very approachable but very extraordinary. At a young age, his ability to predict good and bad luck by observing astronomical phenomena is much stronger than those old men in Qin Tianjian.

The national teacher appeared out of nowhere in Da Zhou. He was favored by that emperor. Several princes who were fighting for power are eager to move. This is where the story unfolds.

Qin Lang, he will play the role of Dou Xingchen, the national teacher who does not eat anything cooked by mortal[1].

He has almost memorized the entire script these days. Although this is only the first draft, with the original owner's serious attitude, he would still recite all his lines. As for acting, excuse me, President Qin can crush a certain actor every time he acts.

Of course, he himself knows that the system knows it but there are also outsiders. For example, in front of his assistant manager, he still has to be a competent artist, who was diligently working hard on his acting skills to try to get into the crew without dragging anyone's feet.

During the two-month preparation period, Qin Lang also finished recording the reality show. The reality show brought a large number of girl fans for Qin Lang. He doesn't nitpick on his appearance nor temperament. He was serious and attentive. Wasn't stingy when he's joking. He also takes good care of his companion. This is a proper warm-hearted man.

Every day there will be fans calling him husband under his weibo, but they didn't know that their husband was actually GAY and he also have a husband.

November 16th was the Jing family party, Qin Lang still went. He went with Qin Feng. The theme is wine tasting.

This kind of gathering, Qin Lang doesn't hate it but he just wasn't good at it. Qin Lang sat alone by the window with a glass of red wine looking at the roses in the Jing family backyard, he was dazed.

Yan Han hasn't texted him today yet.

Since they split up after the reality show, although Yan Han has never looked for him again, he did text him every day. Sometimes it's just a simple good morning and good night; Sometimes he will say something about work; Sometimes he even complains about so-and-so; Of course, sometimes he will also say some love words. Yan Han simply just text to disturb him, he never called him. He probably felt that the call might just be hung up so he just sent messages.

Qin Lang naturally didn't reply to a single one. He wanted to block this person when seeing the string of numbers that are so familiar that they engraved in his mind, he was also reluctant to put this number in a small dark room.

He was like a crazy patient every day, always reading the text messages sent by that person over and over again like it was both a poison and medicine.

But today Yan Han didn't send any messages. Is he tired? After getting no response, is he finally bored?

Qin Lang took a sip of the red wine in the glass, there was a hint of bitterness in his mouth.

"How do you feel?" A gentle and cheerful voice sounded beside him, it was Jing Yu.