Warm Corpse 3

The autumn morning sun was golden, just like the season, symbolizing a harvest of joy.

The sunlight penetrated into the room through the window and hit Ling Liang's side profile.

The light was too bright, Ling Liang frowned and subconsciously raised his hand to block his eyes before opening his eyes.

Headache. It is a common feeling after falling asleep when drunk.

Back pain. Maybe he moved too much in his sleep and had a bad sleeping position.

Ling Liang turned sideways. His thigh rubbed against something smooth and soft, which was still hot. He touched it reflexively, the elasticity was very good. He felt the delicate feeling on his palm, this is...

Ling Liang suddenly woke up.

Ling Liang has never been surprised growing up, but when he saw the scene in front of him, his face couldn't help but change again and again.

Qin Lang was sleeping on his bed. The swan's neck exposed outside the quilt was covered with hickeys. There was even a fresh and bright red tooth mark on his right shoulder.

And he, who had no clothes on, plus the pain in his back brought some memory fragments from last night.

Last night, he hugged Qin Lang and kissed passionately...

Last night, he pressed Qin Lang under his body and opened up his body. Qin Lang's eyes were red, he was crying and saying it hurt, begging him to go out...

Last night, things were getting better and better. Hearing Qin Lang's happy and unbearable gasps and moans, he pressed Qin Lang and came again twice...

Ling Liang was stunned. His hands were clenching the sheets tightly, while his mind was in chaos now, especially when he thought of those pictures from last night, he actually has a physiological reaction now.

Yes, Ling Liang is gay. He likes good-looking and beautiful same sex people. Qin Lang's appearance and figure are naturally full marks, but Qin Lang is a straight man. He likes Tang Xiaorou and hates himself, so he would never bend Qin Lang. Even though they grew up together, Ling Liang had no other thoughts toward Qin Lang.

But he was obviously drunk last night and had sex with Qin Lang.

"Hmm..." Qin Lang murmured, the discomfort caused him to frown.

Ling Liang's whole body was tense. He quickly picked up the crumpled clothes that he had thrown away by the bed last night and put it on.

"Hi..." Qin Lang moved, not knowing where it hit, he inhaled deeply from the pain and woke up.

A figure blocked the light. Qin Lang squinted and saw Ling Liang. The first sentence that came out of his mouth was, "Why are you wearing my clothes?"

Ling Liang was stunned. When he looked down, he saw Qin Lang's shirt. Ling Liang was extremely embarrassed, and he didn't know what to say: "You..."

Qin Lang looked at Ling Liang's embarrassed and tangled expression, then the memories of last night flooded in like a flood.

He sat up abruptly, but the movement was too fierce and pulled his sore waist. With his movements, some warm liquid flowed out from the roots of his thighs. There was also a tearing and painful wound coming from his behind. Qin Lang thought of what it was, and the color on his face kept changing within a few seconds.

"Are you all right?" After all, it was also related to him. Seeing Qin Lang's reaction at this time, Ling Liang also guessed Qin Lang's physical condition. He couldn't bear it, and tried to help him.