When Uncle Master Become Master After 24

Below the abyss, one can still hear the howling wind above, and just listening to it, one can imagine the traces of the wind blade blowing on the cliff.

Lang Qianxing looked at the whirlpool above his head. The gully could not see the end at a glance. No one knew where it would lead from before and after.

Obviously, he and Qin Lang were trapped in this abyss.

Lang Qianxing is not afraid that he and Qin Lang will be trapped here forever. He is only afraid that there are unknown dangers below. After all, the secret realm has never been just endless treasures, and his master is still a little weak.

Lang Qianxing returned to the cave. The man lying on the flat boulder slept peacefully, but his face was still frighteningly white.

Lang Qianxing was very distressed. He sat beside Qin Lang, gently brushed the hair from his ear, and left a very light kiss on his pale cheek, "It's all my fault...I will change soon. Be strong enough that you won't get hurt again."

Although Lang Qianxing's movements were very small and his voice was almost inaudible, Qin Lang still woke up.

As soon as he woke up, his brows were deeply furrowed together. The skin injury on his body is still a trivial matter, though the firefly had been attached to the wound for so long, it was his soul that was seriously damaged. The system's pain shielding, Qin Lang did not choose to block 100%, but chose 70%. His soul is intact, the expression on his face is actually entirely due to the wounds that have been scratched by the wind. Even with 70% of the shielding, it still hurts so much, he just can't imagine if he didn't shield it. He would be in so much pain that he would cry.

"Master..." Lang Qianxing's heart was tangled together. He knew that he couldn't help master to relieve the pain. The wind was so powerful, he could imagine how painful it was for his soul to be injured.

He lifted Qin Lang up a little, let him lean against his arms, then took out the spiritual spring water that had been stored before. The cold porcelain containing the water gently touched Qin Lang's cracked lips. Qin Lang held Lang Qianxing's hand, took a few sips slowly, and then said, "I'm alright."

Lang Qianxing put down the bowl, put his arms around Qin Lang's shoulder, and said in a muffled voice, "Liar."

Qin Lang was silent for a moment, then slowly raised his hand, patting the back of Lang Qianxing's hand a little awkwardly, comforting him: "Don't worry, I can recover five or six stages in ten days."

Lang Qianxing nodded, put down Qin Lang carefully, covered Qin Lang with a robe, then watched him close his eyes and fall asleep again.

Under Qin Lang, Lang Qianxing drew a small formation, using his fire spirit root to give Qin Lang the temperature he needed to absorb. At this stage, Qin Lang's recovery is mainly about his body. If he loses too much blood, he will get chills. After that, he will have a high fever and become dazed. If coupled with the damage to his soul, he may get more trouble if he is not careful.

Fortunately, Qin Lang brought all the medicinal pills with him. When the blood supplement pill started to take effect, he rested for two days and his body has recovered most already, then he uses the medicinal pill to repair his soul. With Qin Lang's experience, it won't take long for him to recover.

Ten days later, Qin Lang was much better than Lang Qianxing had expected. His face was still pale, but not morbidly pale. Lang Qianxing finally felt relieved and began to discuss the issue with Qin Lang.

Standing at the bottom of the abyss, Qin Lang looked at the whirlwind above his head and the extremely deep stone walls around him, and said calmly, "I'm afraid the two of us won't be able to go out in a short time."