Former Prince Spoil His Wife Everyday 10

"What's wrong?" Qin Lang took a sip of wine from a glass, and looked at Mu Yin, who was sullen across the table, "You look unhappy since we came back from Winged. Someone bullied you?"

Mu Yin took a fork and forked a piece of meat and put it into his mouth, "No..."

"Oh..." Qin Lang stretched his voice. He cut the delicious steak with a knife and fork, and handed a cut piece to Mu Yin's plate, "If there's none, then eat it quickly. Rest early after eating and go to Winged on time tomorrow to attend class."

"..." Mu Yin picked up the piece of meat that Qin Lang had cut for him, put it into the corner of his mouth, stared at Qin Lang then chewed it hard, and finally swallowed it.

Qin Lang felt as if that piece of meat was him.

"Langlang?" In the summer night, the sound of insects became more active. After listening to the balanced breathing of the person beside his pillow, Mu Yin finally couldn't help calling.

"Hm?" Qin Lang responded with his eyes closed. He seemed to have fallen asleep as his voice was rustling.

Hearing Qin Lang's half-sleepy and half-awake voice, Mu Yin regretted disturbing his sleep again, so he didn't speak any more and just leaned over to Qin Lang's side.

He stared sideways at Qin Lang's face. Even if there were no stars and no moon tonight, he could see Qin Lang clearly. His hand stretched out of the quilt to find Qin Lang's hand, and then clasped their fingers together.

Qin Lang still closed his eyes, but his thin lips curved in a clear arc.

"Are you laughing at me, Langlang?" Mu Yin was even more unhappy.

Those beautiful thin lips curved even more, just when Qin Lang was about to speak, Mu Yin bit his lips angrily and embarrassedly. Nibbling, biting, kissing, and licking, like a fox.

Qin Lang stretched his arms and wrapped around Mu Yin's waist, he opened his mouth slightly, so that the person who was half-bent over him could further wreak havoc.

However, Qin Lang's indulgence made Mu Yin's movements gradually gentler, and the kiss became lingering. The soft lips and the sweet kiss made the temperature around the two rise a lot.

It has to say that it has only been a few days, yet the little fox's kissing skills are already very good. It made Qin Lang fall into a dream, he just wanted to close his eyes and enjoy it.

"Angry?" Qin Lang's voice was still rustling, but a little more sexy than before. He was still holding Mu Yin's waist with one hand, while the other was stroking his silver soft hair, as if to appease Mu Yin's emotions.

The little fox licked Qin Lang's neck, making Qin Lang feel itchy and numb, "Xiao Yin, you are so cute that people can't help but want to bully you."

The little fox didn't say anything and bit Qin Lang's collarbone.

"Hiss..." Qin Lang frowned with a smile, "You're really a fox, still bites people too, eh?"

Mu Yin was still pressing on Qin Lang, biting his neck while digging into his clothes and kneading his waist with his hand.

Qin Lang patted him on the back and said softly, "Xiao Yin, I'm your husband, you have to tell me if you're not happy, so I can make you happy, okay?"

Mu Yin still didn't speak, as if he was holding his breath. Qin Lang was still asking in a low voice the reason for his unhappiness, when he suddenly felt that the hand that was rubbing his waist was swimming downwards.

Qin Lang grabbed Mu Yin's hand and said, not knowing whether to laugh or cry: "Xiao Yin, you don't want to go to the academy tomorrow?" He really believed that he was the gong! But this 'you can't get out of bed tomorrow' now is just like different tunes played with equal skill[1]!