Extra 1

The cold wind was bleak. The cold wind on the street hurt people's faces as the whistling sound carried a fierce momentum.

Jiang Chengzhou frowned and looked at the young man surrounded by several people at the end of the street. He didn't know whether his face was blown by the wind or stabbed by the words of the group of people. In short, he was pale.

Seeing that, Jiang Chengzhou felt very uncomfortable.

So he acted decisively, got out of the car, with his long legs, he walked a few steps to the boy, and spat out of his mouth with a deterrent voice: "What are you doing?"

The few people surrounding Qin Lang were obviously stunned. They raised their eyebrows to see who would dare to mind their business. However, when they turned around and saw Jiang Chengzhou's face, they all shrank into quail. Greetings tremblingly: "President Jiang..."

"Leave!"

Although the sound was not very heavy, the few people dispersed quickly, for fear that the man would pursue more. They hurriedly got in their colorful cars and ran away in a hurry.

Qin Lang raised his eyes and looked at the not-so-familiar man.

The man looks very good. His facial features are sharp and angular, looking a little cold, and his rumored temperament is even more ruthless and tyrannical. This made Qin Lang wonder, why did this person come to help him—Even if this man wants to help him, he doesn't need to do it himself. Just calling an assistant or even a bodyguard will suffice.

Jiang Chengzhou's gazes were calm. He took off his coat and put it on the youth's thin body. He saw that the youth's eyes were mostly surprised, at the same time, defensive.

The youth licked his chapped lips in the wind, his voice was clear: "Thank you, uncle Jiang."

Jiang Chengzhou thought later that maybe he had fallen in love with this person when they first met. He still remembers how Qin Lang stretched out his pink tongue to licked his lips. He was so cute and seductive that he almost lost all resistance in an instant.

The background of this world is also a novel, it's a drama about the feud of the wealthy family. Jiang Chengzhou's target character is a pitiful little guy. The first world is not very difficult, plus the identity he chose for him, attacking the pitiful guy is a very simple thing.

The pitiful little guy named Qin Lang grew up in a rich family. With a harmonious family, a loving father and mother, Qin Lang grew up like a little prince. In particular, although he is a rich second-generation, he is not domineering. He is polite, excellent, and his grades are very good.

He was supposed to live happily ever after, but when he was sixteen, his parents went on vacation together, the plane they were on was hit by a storm and lost contact on the ocean.

The huge group lost its leader, the uncle who had been overwhelmed by his father quickly became the master, and instantly owned a dragon boat with tens of billions of assets.

Therefore, Qin Lang, who lost his parents, was taken into his uncle's house. The uncle's family tried hard to let Qin Lang continue to be a little prince and young master, but behind the scenes, he's afraid that it wasn't as glamorous.

His parents were gone, his uncle couldn't wait to enter the group, and his cousins ​​​​relied on their father to bully Qin Lang. Those who had a good relationship with Qin Lang and wanted to help Qin Lang, they became existences that the two brother and sister could tolerate so they caused all kinds of trouble.

His uncle pretended to be busy with work and avoided Qin Lang while his aunt turned a blind eye. Their family is like this, one can only blame Qin Lang for being so nice. After all, although his parents are gone, in terms of inheritance, as long as he reaches adulthood, he will still own the group shares. In particular, the combined shares of his parents are 45%. At that time, if the little prince regained his throne and with his good ability, he might dominate them and won't let go. Things will probably get ugly.